Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

2 questions! Btw, so sorry if these have already been asked...Which I'd bet money they were but, oh well!

1) How old is Adriana turning tomorrow? Some sources say 24 and others 25.

2) Is her Official Site ever going to be accessible? Its been "Coming Soon" (HA!) for as long as I can remember..

Thanks! :)

Well if you think about it, and look at the time frames:

Adriana did Wicked when she was 15. I'm guessing she did it in 1997, or early 1998 before her birthday to stick with age.

She started working for VS when she was 16 which would be late 1998, or early 1999.

That would make her born in 1982 if you count the years so she'd be 24, but since she avoids the age question like the plague, I don't think we can be too sure either way :laugh:

As for her site, it should be open today :D

You're wrong. She was born in 1981. She was 17 when she started at VS in 1998.

As I said, I wasn't even sure myself, and I don't think any of us can be since I'm sure people have forgotten the ages, or are lying to avoid the age thing for her :idk: I got my information from sources, just as you did. We won't know unless we hear it from the horse's mouth and it doesn't look like that's going to start happening :laugh: Also, if she is turning 25, and that's why she's hiding her age, she shouldn't. 25 is NOT bad.

Anyways, yes, Happy Birthday Adriana :)

25 isn't bad but in the modeling world it means...start a talk show, lol. Get that 2nd career ready.

When is this ComingSoon.com going to start? http://www.adrianalima.com/

She should go with another web designer (one of her fans maybe) and get that thing off the ground already. I'd love to see an Adriana Lima site. But then maybe she doesn't need one because all of the forums and blogs about her make one big site.

^

haha thats so true! but it would be amazing though if she had one you know because alessandras personal videos are great and oh yes also her message board..knowing it will finally be the REAL adriana! i love alessandra's site..and it would be even nicer if adri had one :blush:

Shes looked a little tired in the last months pics, or shes getting suddenly old or have some medical issue. The youthful and shiny feeling is completely gone for Adriana...

this usually happens if people are under heavy stress for a long time.

Shes looked a little tired in the last months pics, or shes getting suddenly old or have some medical issue. The youthful and shiny feeling is completely gone for Adriana...

this usually happens if people are under heavy stress for a long time.

The Maybelline pics shot of her in NY last week didn't look old nor tired. Have you seen them? Do you eel she looks bad in them? I don't.

I've noticed that lately when I say Adriana Lima's name, more people tend to know who she is or at least have a vague idea.

Do you all think that her recent publicity (TRL, GQ, etc.) in North America is helping to get her name (not just her face) out there moreso than in the past? I think that this is wonderful.

I have a question for you guys. If I were to start up a project for making a fan book for Adriana, and could ensure that it was in fact given to her, would any of you submit anything? Poems, letters, artwork, etc. would be accepted and compiled into a book and sent to her.