Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Does anyone know if Adriana has an orkut account like Alessandra does?

During her shoot for GQ she said she spends so much time on an airplane she doesn't really have a chance to workout.

You might want to read my question again...lol! :D "workout". :)

:laugh: Oh I just got the Glamour with Ale on the cover which mentioned the type of workout she has so I was thinking of that. I'll read more carefully next time.

Adriana having her appendix removed on Wednesday. Interview with her doctor from her Private Medical team on E-News and Arena, who also gave you his email address for any questions relating to her.

For anymore info, please contact me through private message.

Thank you.

Yeah...what? No offense, but why would you want to come on here and exploit her private life??

We're all discussing her private life. :cain:

Discussing her private life is fine. Discussing upcoming surgeries and other such things that normal people would not know unless it was published in a paper after the fact is breaking the doctor/paitent confidentiality. If her doctor was really on here saying "HEY I'm cutting her apart tomorrow!" he could be fired and his license taken away.

But hey, if the person wants to have that hanging over their head, go for it. I don't see Adriana the type to really sue for it, but you never know.

Well, I strongly doubt the ''interview with the doctor'' is real anyway, and if it is true, that doctor could be in deep sh**! Either way, the general discussion threads and the news threads are pretty much for rumors and news.

What kind of professional would disclose information like that? That hella can't be true.

I don't think it is. And if it is (which I doubt) I'll be the first contacting the medical board. Talking about rumors and such is fine (and gods know that celebrity sites do it all the time), but going into specifics of her surgery is going a little too deep into her private life. She might be a celebrity to us, but she's also a human being who needs her own space from time to time.

Here is my 2 cents about the appendix issue......

I don\'t believe it. Why? Well because you came on bellazon April 4th, the night of the Fifi Awards. At that time you came on here and posted a statement in the form of a question asking any of us if we had heard about this issue at that time. Now you come on here 2 weeks later almost 3 weeks saying that NOW she is getting it removed soon, as someone who has had my appendix removed when you get the information about the problem they schedule you for surgery as soon as possible, not 3 weeks later it is dangerous and it could kill you. So sorry please get your story straight before you try to trick anyone here.

As much as we say this is her "private life", I know it's really not. Her "private" life that we are discussing is really what the media publishes; therefore, it's not private.

Now talking about something like a surgery appointment IS discussing her private life b/c it is not published- that I know of. I don't believe this bit of information though.

Her private life is something we will never really know about for sure. :)

lol whys it so big anyways, its just her appendix...the human body can function without an appendix and its believed that it will go away slowly in humans because we dont eat stuff that has cellulose in it..im not gonna go on about the appendix, but seriously if she is really removing it..not a big deal. :)

I knew you were going to say something about this. Thanks for being not disappointing me. I already made the staff's position clear on the issue. If you could behave more maturely, this kind of stuff would not happen. But you can't. You've shown that time and again. Your signature for one is a testament to that. If you don't like our rules, you can leave. Pretty simple.

Hey, I've been visiting this forum for a while now, but never had anything to post. I hate to come across as taking advantage of this system here, but I'm looking for a photo of Adriana that I came across on the internet a while ago. She is holding a Digital SLR camera like she is taking a photograph of the viewer, and she is standing on a sidewalk. I tried looking through the forum, but there are hundreds of pages and it seemed a lot easier to just post so that someone that knows could lead me the right way. Thanks.

SHE LOOKED FUCKING AMAZING! at extra...ahh i screamed when the girls came out lol...they looked so gorgeous...i just mainly focused on adri though :) and her in alessandra in unison say what about us paul or osmething lol i forget the guys name..see thats how beautiful they are..make me forget anywayssss i hope someone got teh caps!!!

Ah nah, i was sayin to NJ that she should photoshop it to her likin instead of bitchin about what was given to her. for inlivincolor, i have no idea why he/she was raggin on me when i talked nothin about hairyness, only about what to do about it if NJ had a problem with it.

for serious, i think we should all give that inlivincolor hooked on phonics and teach her/him how to read, cuz apparently they dont know how to interpret words. or sign them up for learnin disability services for dyslexia.

If you were tryna help NJ with her problem with the picture you could have simply said, You can photoshop it. Instead you were said photoshop her hairy ass knucles. damn.... THAT'S why I was like chill.

And you need to shut the fuck up with the hooked on phonics shit. You can't even write properly so check yourself.