Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I consolidated many photos of Adriana Lima into a single photobucket. It is incomplete and only moderately organized at this point. More will be added over time. Currently there are over 6200 photos.

http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a259/Tru...Adriana%20Lima/

Many of them came from here, so thank you all.

Note: If you [admins, etc.] have a problem with this gallery, I will remove the link and/or make it private.

I consolidated many photos of Adriana Lima into a single photobucket. It is incomplete and only moderately organized at this point. More will be added over time. Currently there are over 6200 photos.

Note: If you [admins, etc.] have a problem with this gallery, I will remove the link and/or make it private.

Nice :D

Edited by lachienne

I've wondered about that myself...I think she has great lips, real or enhanced. :)

That's not true. For all we know, they could have trimmed her lip down on the first pic to make it appear thinner. Not only that, very dark lipstick will make the lips look smaller. I'm sure someone can find a picture where she's very young (new to modeling) and has the same full lips as now. Also for people who get collagen injections there is an unnatural/bumpy or uneveness to the lip, which Adriana does not have.

And I think the second pic looks better actually, not atrocious.

Edited by vince

Anyone who says my comment was spoken like a true asshole has no idea about what i meant

obviously adrianna could get anyone she wants. the fact that she is a virgin adds to her "value" in many ways.

ill take it that it were ladies who were calling me an asshole, or a couple of fruitcakes... anyway... makes no difference cuz neither of u would understand what a straight guy thinks about a girl like that being a virgin

i think any straight guy in here would agree it adds to her value. shes pretty much perfect, u would think a girl that good looking would be sleeping around everywhere because she can get anyone she wants. i knew girls in high school that werent even half of what adriana is but took advantage of it if u know what i mean.

the fact that she can keep her legs closed even when she looks like that adds to her personal character and her looks too. i could go into examples of how shes independent and whatever else, but i really dont fell like it and its really not a topic worth arguing...

but if u r going to tell me that the fact she is a virgin does NOT add to her "value"... then u are clearly not weighing in the circumstances that a straight guy would. trust me, a girl that looks like that who is a virgin is like 1 in a million, so i am right when i say she is a pot of gold

and as a matter of fact, i could care less if she was or wasnt a virgin, but the fact that she is(and i dont even know if she is) does make her a pot of gold because she is what, 25? most girls loose their virginity by 17 and thats a late age, i think the average is like 15.... u gotta think about it from a guys POV i guess

link

Is this true :( ?

are her lips fake?

I found this link..quite disapointing

It's not true; look at the angle of the pictures. The first one is from straight ahead, in the second one her head is tilted back so that you can see up her nose and her mouth is wide open. Everyone's lips look bigger when the head is tilted back and the mouth is open. There are pics of Adriana when she was in her early teens and her lips look exactly the same as they do now.

Any man of value would be able to rise above his primitive instinct of treasuring being a woman's first and not immediately jump to the conclusion that if a woman has slept with even one man before him that it's somehow detrimental to her character. I'm friends with a girl who is drop dead gorgeous, she puts many of the models on here to shame, and she's not promiscuous in the least bit.

This issue has been beaten to death on this board but I think her proclaimed sexual status is a complete lie. Think about it. What's an easy way to boost your fame and get people talking about you while still retaining your dignity? Say you're a virgin. It worked for Britney Spears and Jessica Simpson didn't it?

Thats bullshit!

First of all its not atrocious its sexy as hell.

hell yess!..and if anyone saw pictures of when she was younger..she always had big lips..make-up artists make them look even bigger..so it looks f*ckn huge...with lip-liner..things to enhance it.

wow! thanks for sharing your photobucket with us.

very nice! ;)

i think any straight guy in here would agree it adds to her value. shes pretty much perfect, u would think a girl that good looking would be sleeping around everywhere because she can get anyone she wants. i knew girls in high school that werent even half of what adriana is but took advantage of it if u know what i mean.

the fact that she can keep her legs closed even when she looks like that adds to her personal character and her looks too.

trust me, a girl that looks like that who is a virgin is like 1 in a million, so i am right when i say she is a pot of gold

most girls loose their virginity by 17 and thats a late age, i think the average is like 15....

About good looking girls sleeping around everywhere because they can "get anyone they want", I am pretty confident I could walk up to almost any man, ask him for sex, and be accepted. I'm confident in the abilities of all my friends to do that. In fact, many, many, many ugly girls sleep around, even with handsome men, because hey, casual sex is casual sex. Most young girls have the power to fuck at least 60% of all types of men in their vicinity.

But, to add to that... you say the girls in high school who were less attractive that Adriana Lima "took advantage" of "it" (I assume the ability to get sex?). Do you really believe that having sex with people is what girls want to take advantage of?? Do you really think that's what's on a girl's mind and that that is the reason we want to be beautiful? I can't say I "trust you" about any of your opinions of girls, you don't seem to know them very well at all.

Adriana has an army of makeup artists and photo technicians to form a perfectly primped, sexy look for her all the time. Without makeup, she is still in the 98% percentile of gorgeous, but otherwise a normal woman. Many beautiful girls are virgins, either for religious, medical, or personal beliefs. Looks have nothing to do with someone's virginity. My boyfriend is gorgeous, fit, tan, trim, and funny, but he's only had sex with me. His friend is short, fat, facially deformed, and a cocky son of a bitch but has had partners in the double digits. Sex is a choice. Not everyone wants casual sex. If she truly is a virgin, I fail to see how that makes her any better of a person.

About "most girls" losing their virginity before 17, that's bullshit, at least in the U.S. But besides that being bullshit, many, many religions ask that people save sex for after marriage. Many, many people who follow those religions choose to take up the challenge of saving themselves. So, saving yourself for marriage is not such a rare feat, but a personal decision that is COMPLETELY unrelated to appearance.

Adriana is a sweet girl whether she enjoys partaking in her natural human sexuality or whether she wants to put it off for later. Shallow-minded, shouvenist pigs are not the ones to be "naming her price".

/END RANT

<_<

u clearly misunderstand what the hell i am trying to say...

and the guy who brought up britney spears made a perfect point, she took advantage of "virginity" and it made her huge, so dont tell me the fact that a good looking girl is a virgin does not add to her value, because it clearly does

and im talkin about adrianna and adrianna only, u act like im generalizing about every girl... it definately adds to her value cuz shes a supermodel. u talk about ur friends that arent even that good looking that can walk up to any guy and get him, well that only supports my claim that it adds to her value, because if an "ugly" girl can do it, then it should be 10 times easier for adriana, and the fact that she doesnt/hasnt when she clearly could DOES add to her value.

i guess u need to see it from a guys opinion, cuz i know the exact girls u are talking about, the ugly ones that sleep around, and to tell u the truth, guys really dont think shit about those girls, if anything they have less value because they sleep around everywhere, so we just use them as need be and dont really "respect" them because theyre sluts...

like i said before, i could care less if a girl is a virgin or not, it doesnt make me not like her or however u wanna put it, but if she is a virgin, and she is gorgeous, it definately makes a difference...

u r taking the subject too seriously, i was simply asking if she was a virgin, and if she was that she is "a pot of gold"... u gotta see it from a guys opinion... like u said, even ugly girls can get guys, so the fact that this one is gorgeous and does the exact opposite is a positive attribute... even if she wasnt a virgin i would still get with her

and i dont think she is a virgin anyway, although it would be nice if she was... and saying that i have no "value" because of this stupid argument is the most retarded thing ive ever heard

if u were a man of value u would rather have some virgin than some slutty pig, prove that wrong

and im leaving out "personality" for this "debate" so dont call me shallow cuz im the furthest thing from it