Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

a little ironic news i stumbled upon on my favorite website :heart:

http://models.com/top25sexiest/top.html?fnumber=5&lnumber=1

:)..shes 3 wahoo!

but your know the irony is that shes always behind gisele :/ meaning with the top 5 supermodels for vh1 fab life of supermodels and now this..im getting used to it but w/e just what i noticed...dont get me mixed up, i LOVE gisele.

does anyone think that Adriana Lima has the most amazing natural legs out of all the models in victoria's secret?

proportionally, Adriana Lima's legs are way longer than her upper body, and she has the smallest calfs and ankles, so amazing. :)

these other models' legs are either slightly shorter(gisele), or proportionally shorter(alessandra), or slightly(tara) fat, or have fat calfs(heidi), or have slightly too muscular calfs(Alessandra), or have weird ankles(karolina)

Adriana has just the right amount of fat in her legs to look sexy!

for anyone that agrees with me please post a adriana picture with her legs. :laugh:

post-1992-1138004602_thumb.jpg

post-1992-1138004657_thumb.jpg

post-1992-1138004752_thumb.jpg

post-1992-1138004785_thumb.jpg

post-1992-1138005140_thumb.jpg

post-1992-1138005155_thumb.jpg

post-1992-1138005217_thumb.jpg

post-1992-1138005249_thumb.jpg

sienna miller is cute and jessica alba is really adorable but I think their ranks are about their popularity,not beauty or sexiness.jessica alba was all around this year and sienna miller was popular because of her deal with jude law.

adriana was first because she really deserved to be first!

I can't understand this fascination people have about alessandra. I don't think she's good looking at all. Sure she's got a great body. But it's too thin. She's too boney.

I can't understand it when people say ale and adri in the same sentence... Adri is so way up higher