Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

She doesn't do Hollywood material projects though. Attending events and parties doesn't make you Hollywood. And it's probably even a stretch calling Orlando a B lister. He hasn't starred in any relevant movies for quite sometime and was absent in award shows and events. I think it's because of Miranda we're seeing him again. If anything, he's a trophy husband. :whistle:

And we'll have to agree to disagree, but Ale is tame compared to Miranda.

I think Ale is pretty bad too... she shows up to all the after parties for photo ops much like Heidi and Miranda. But Miranda might be the worst. At the same time though, these days and in recent times I think Miranda gets the most press, I really think if both Adriana and Miranda went to the Oscars...Miranda would have more relevance/coverage. And sadly not just because of Orlando. She's just been putting herself out there (although in the most annoying of ways) I do agree Orlando hasn't done anything relevant in a long ass time. Miranda was going to all these events without him but it seems like finally she has started bringing him with her idk.

Orlando is not doing movies but he is still more relevant than any model these days, therefore Miranda (and her marriage + baby) will always get more publicity than Alessandra or even Adriana :idk:

I have nothing against them going to parties and events, if it makes them money and jobs good for them. At least they're doing something productive while Adriana sits on her ass

Do you ever lie? Sadly you're right. I would say Adriana is still the most famous Angel, but Miranda definitely more popular now. She should just retire from modeling if she doesn't want to work. Nobody will take her to prison if she does.

And yall need to find Marko a job... He needs to get outside the house and stop knocking Adriana up

Orlando is not doing movies but he is still more relevant than any model these days, therefore Miranda (and her marriage + baby) will always get more publicity than Alessandra or even Adriana :idk:

I have nothing against them going to parties and events, if it makes them money and jobs good for them. At least they're doing something productive while Adriana sits on her ass

I honestly don't see how Alessandra is relevant to any Hollywood event, her Grammy's afterparty dress was just reeking attention, honestly, she is a middle aged woman with 2 kids yet she prances around like she's 17, and I constantly see her in gossip magazines, everywhere. Even though Adriana is heaps more gorgeous than Miranda, she will never get the same amount of attention because of who she is with (it might sound mean but it is true). Miranda was unheard of, and then all of a sudden Orlando popped in and now everybody knows about Miranda. She's become a star and she won't fade away because like cherrybomb said, she is clever in the way she markets herself.

And I'm pretty sure Orlando is in the next Hobbit movie so he still does act, but he's old and actors don't stick around forever unless your John Malkovich, Helen Mirren, Morgan Freeman or some other good actor that usually is dramatic.

I'd say the most famous Angels are Tyra, Heidi, Gisele and Miranda. They've all been heard of by the public many times, they have their own shows (I think Miranda either did Australia's NTM or was offered to do it, can't remember), they're the ones that reached celebrity status.

Except it is so embarrassing, I was talking to this girl in my class one time and I asked her which models she knew, and she said "Barbara, Cara and Gazelle"

Don't mind me I just love GAZELLE Bundchen

Models like miranda and ale began to irritate people though. Because of their ambition people have more bad than good to say about them. I don't think adriana should be like them I think she should be like gisele. Just show her face enough not too much to the point where people just don't like you and never want to see you lol. Regardless adriana is still going to be the most famous angel and she never had to attend as many events as alessandra and miranda does to make it happen. She attended more in the past but alessandra and miranda be all over the place and they go to huge events.

I think miranda has reached her fame limit lol. There is only so much of going to public events and taking pictures can do for you. She needs to start back talking and engaging more. Just showing up and taking pictures like every other model won't push her fame as far it has already gone. and she has surpassed her husband so that doesn't help anymore.

I don't care about this event because the oscars is big but it's aimed at a very specific audience and only a specific auidence care about it. It's not like its the Grammys where everybody will watch it. I don't think that audience is going to care that much about adriana unless she is on the arms of someone like Johnny depp or Leo. People wouldn't care that much

I think men don't focus on Adriana as much now because she doesn't appear in Men's magazines anymore. She doesn't do'in your face sexy' kinda projects anymore, Wasn't her last time GQ cover in 2008? The little work she does now is more about fashion (yea I know her super bowl commercials weren't). Ale, Candice and Miranda all have been on the cover of GQ or Esquire in recent years but not Adriana. But if you check Adriana's mentions on twitter, you'll see guys talking about how hot she is and comparing her to Mila Kunis and such, all the time. She has lot of male fans but like Track said, she isn't that popular anymore.

Also, I really don't see the Miranda fame everyone is talking about. Even my friends who follow pop culture don't know her and I have facebook friends that follow Gisele and Adriana but not Miranda. I'm not arguing anymore that she isn't famous (because girl is doing everything possible), but I just don't know anyone that knows her. I do know some people that know Candice (well not her name, her body). They'll go like, "the south african? She has an amazing body). And they're only familiar with her because they watch E!

Dreams I agree. The last gq cover she truly did was in 2008. But the last time she was on a gq cover was in 2011. They used her vogue Spain picture and put it on one of their covers where they named her the world most beautiful woman. She isn't as famous because she hasn't did anything. But nevertheless she still has a lot of fame and more fame than the other angels. Sometimes I don't even get why others aren't as famous as her right now. She is lucky. I just hope she does something else soon. Not press related but work related. I heard gq wanted to work with her again but I think she has had enough of those lol people mock her because of the number of covers she has been on. Though there is barely anything wrong with it.

Orlando is going to be in the next Hobbit movie so I'm sure Miranda can't wait. The only model more popular than her is Kate Upton (she's more famous than her as well). I try to avoid all things Miranda (because she's a fame whore) but she's in all my fave celebs sites like every minute. Does she even sleep? If she's doeesn't have an appointment with the paps then rest assured, there's an event.

Fame and Popularity aren't the same. That's like saying Emma Stone is more famous than Julia Roberts. Miranda is just not more famous than Adriana yet. Most normal people don't know her. And I have to agree that, Adriana's mentions on twitter is off the hook. When I heard she was doing the Prada show, I was checking her mentions on twitter to see if I'll get any info, I got nothing but people were talking about her like crazy. As Cherry said, she must be doing something right, she's always in hiding but she books mega projects like Super Bowl and Pirelli Calendar let not forget shooting Miu Miu weeks after giving birth. My guess is, she sells. Everything she touches turns to gold. Remember how Mavi's profits went up to more than 50% when she worked with them? Her super bowl commercials are massively successful as well. Her GQ covers wre one of the highest selling issues of the magazine. And I'm sure VS is still keeping her around because she's doing something right. All that while the other girls kill themselves for everything that come their way while she's sitting on her couch. I don't see all these things on the other girls' resumes.

Orlando is going to be in the next Hobbit movie so I'm sure Miranda can't wait. The only model more popular than her is Kate Upton (she's more famous than her as well). I try to avoid all things Miranda (because she's a fame whore) but she's in all my fave celebs sites like every minute. Does she even sleep? If she's doeesn't have an appointment with the paps then rest assured, there's an event.

Fame and Popularity aren't the same. That's like saying Emma Stone is more famous than Julia Roberts. Miranda is just not more famous than Adriana yet. Most normal people don't know her. And I have to agree that, Adriana's mentions on twitter is off the hook. When I heard she was doing the Prada show, I was checking her mentions on twitter to see if I'll get any info, I got nothing but people were talking about her like crazy. As Cherry said, she must be doing something right, she's always in hiding but she books mega projects like Super Bowl and Pirelli Calendar let not forget shooting Miu Miu weeks after giving birth. My guess is, she sells. Everything she touches turns to gold. Remember how Mavi's profits went up to more than 50% when she worked with them? Her super bowl commercials are massively successful as well. Her GQ covers wre one of the highest selling issues of the magazine. And I'm sure VS is still keeping her around because she's doing something right. All that while the other girls kill themselves for everything that come their way while she's sitting on her couch. I don't see all these things on the other girls' resumes.

I don't think there is a model under the age of 35 that's more famous/popular than Upton. At least not in North America.

I swear adriana was one mention away from trending during the night of the Super Bowl. People were actually expecting to see her! I also wonder why people are naturally more fond of her than the other girls. Honestly, I like her but she doesn't deserve it.

I don't think there is a model under the age of 35 that's more famous/popular than Upton. At least not in North America.

I swear adriana was one mention away from trending during the night of the Super Bowl. People were actually expecting to see her! I also wonder why people are naturally more fond of her than the other girls. Honestly, I like her but she doesn't deserve it.

I said this before & I'll say it again.

Keep bitching about Miranda doing PR stuff all you want. She is still making more money, getting more press and booking more jobs than Adriana. I adore the woman, but this is just ridiculous how she doesn't do absolutely anything, not even VS anymore, I'm sorry but i don't settle for a Miu Miu campaign & a Prada show after doing nothing in like a year

Kate's become an icon, many cover, two SI ones particularly, a Vogue Italia cover, the girl's a star.

Then again, none of us will ever look/be like Adriana, she's earned alot, she doesn't need to earn more, she's a multiple millionaire. She's been working since the 90's so she's well off in terms of money.

I said this before & I'll say it again.

Keep bitching about Miranda doing PR stuff all you want. She is still making more money, getting more press and booking more jobs than Adriana. I adore the woman, but this is just ridiculous how she doesn't do absolutely anything, not even VS anymore, I'm sorry but i don't settle for a Miu Miu campaign & a Prada show after doing nothing in like a year

How do you know Miranda is not making more money than Adriana? Do you have access to her bank account or something? As far as i know Adriana has VS and nothing else. Miranda has the same VS contract, David Jones, her skincare line, Mango & some other stuff going on. Whatever the reason is, Miranda is working more and probably will stay relevant regardless her VS status. Don't tell me 'Forbes says Adriana is #4 blablabla' because those list are BS and everyone knows it.

And give me a break, Adriana was pregnant but so was Alessandra and she has done a lot of works already. She was pregnant for God's sake, is not like she was in a wheelchair or sick, bottom line is Adriana clearly does not want to work and it's obvious. Sorry but pregnancy is not an excuse to sit on your ass for longer than a year Alessandra, Miranda, Karolina, Lily A & Gisele are all living proof of that.