Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I'm just going to go ahead and start making bets on the pregnancy, i think she's close to three months.

Or she's lazy as fuck an refuses to do her job and is having too many burgers and french fries.

Okay first off all yes your stomach can grow in a week, Pretty has pictures that I've sent her to prove it, but I'm not going to dredge those up because to be perfectly honest I don't give a shit. The part that humors me more is that the first "pregnancy scare" I remember this thread being massively cleaned up and everyone basically told to hush up, we weren't allowed to talk about it because it couldn't possibly be true and we couldn't in any way shape or form possibly hurt Adriana's feelings, (obviously she wasn't pregnant and we were calling her fat.)

It's nice to see how far this thread has gone, we can now have some open honest debate, that's fantastic. <3

I'm sorry but Miranda became Hollywood material ages ago, the moment she married Orlando she got a free ticket to every hot Hollywood party she wants to go ... Now Alessandra i just think she would sell her soul to be at the Oscars

Anyway, i don't think we'll see anything from Adriana today or tomorrow