Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Kate upton?? -_- lol she is def all hype. Well in My opnion. I say Gisele is the last supermodel if not her somebody that Isnt kate upton lol

Does anyone think adriana will let people see sienna, it seems like the older she gets the more private she gets. But maybe we haven't seen her because sienna isn't that old. I keep forgetting that since Adri made it to the vsfs. But then again adriana is no ale, no telling when wel'll see that baby :(

It's all about whose out n about in the public eye. I don't understand the fuss about kate upton, she looks ordinary to me but has a great curvy body......... adriana is barely out, i mean look out miranda kerr, for the last week, i swear i have seen her everyday with her son..... some people love the attention and some loathe it...

It's all about whose out n about in the public eye. I don't understand the fuss about kate upton, she looks ordinary to me but has a great curvy body......... adriana is barely out, i mean look out miranda kerr, for the last week, i swear i have seen her everyday with her son..... some people love the attention and some loathe it...

I'm live in Serbia and here Adriana is well known and today I don't even think it's all because she's married to Marko,people here know&love Adriana even more than him! Serbia(it has 10 million people) is small comparing to the big states like Brazil,USA but I'm just saying, here you will never,ever ever met anyone at the street who doesn't knows who is Adriana Lima. Here in Serbia we treat Adriana Lima like people in Brazil treat Gisele B. (as Giselle said.)

Even the people from smallest villages knows her. Here's absolutely no theory to know someone who haven't heard about Lima. People know more models too (Gisele,Heidi everyone knows them) but when you talk about modeling or mentioning the ''most beautiful women in the world'' keyword is Adriana Lima.

I also have to say I agree Adriana has soo many fans in Turkey.

I'm live in Serbia and here Adriana is well known and today I don't even think it's all because she's married to Marko,people here know&love Adriana even more than him! Serbia(it has 10 million people) is small comparing to the big states like Brazil,USA but I'm just saying, here you will never,ever ever met anyone at the street who doesn't knows who is Adriana Lima.LOL Here in Serbia we treat Adriana Lima like people in Brazil treat Gisele B. (as Giselle said.)

Even the people from smallest villages knows her.LOL Here's absolutely no theory to know someone who haven't heard about Lima. People know more models too (Gisele,Heidi everyone knows them) but when you talk about modeling or mentioning the ''most beautiful women in the world'' keyword is Adriana Lima.LOL

Well I'm from Venezuela & nobody here knows Adriana except probably me & all my friends/family because they know i love her. & wanna know something else? I got to see Adriana for the first time when looking for pictures of Gisele, not because i ever saw her on the press :idk:

Now recently she's getting a little more press since Heidi left VS because she's the one we see in all the VS stuff, since she's brazilian we relate to fellow latins, but even with that if you ask 'Do you know who Adriana Lima is?' on the streets 99.9% of people would be like WHO?

^Actually not alot of people here know the name adriana lima....people who are followers of VS and fashion definetly know who she is, and is more popular here with women then men I think. I'd say if I asked people on the street who adriana lima is, I'd say about half the people would know.

I'm live in Serbia and here Adriana is well known and today I don't even think it's all because she's married to Marko,people here know&love Adriana even more than him! Serbia(it has 10 million people) is small comparing to the big states like Brazil,USA but I'm just saying, here you will never,ever ever met anyone at the street who doesn't knows who is Adriana Lima.LOL Here in Serbia we treat Adriana Lima like people in Brazil treat Gisele B. (as Giselle said.)

Even the people from smallest villages knows her.LOL Here's absolutely no theory to know someone who haven't heard about Lima. People know more models too (Gisele,Heidi everyone knows them) but when you talk about modeling or mentioning the ''most beautiful women in the world'' keyword is Adriana Lima.LOL

...and again.....LOOOOOOL

EDIT:I want to say about Turkey, girls like girls, but the Turkish guys (as well as Arabs, Muslims, Caucasians ....) can not distinguish between the beauty of the girls, they rush to the women as meat, despite the appearance of theirs, so do not see anything good... half of Turkey also like Jessica Parker :whistle: ..just saying...

EDIT:I want to say about Turkey, girls like girls, but the Turkish guys (as well as Arabs, Muslims, Caucasians ....) can not distinguish between the beauty of the girls, they rush to the women as meat, despite the appearance of theirs, so do not see anything good... half of Turkey also like Jessica Parker :whistle: ..just saying...

]Stereotype much? What you're saying about Turkish men is untrue. You make them sound stupid and tasteless, like they live in the woods and they only get to see women once a year. Isn't Turkey a free country? Men can get/admire any kind of woman they want. Half of America also like SJP. So I'm not sure what you're trying to say. Come off it!

Off topic, does anyone know what happened to the adriana fansite? Adrianalimafan it says website disabled.

edit: i just checked the twitter page and it said is currently down due to technical difficulties. and that they we're working on it.

Sorry, never mind!

Well I discovered Adriana when I saw her in a commercial, it was the VS 2003 commercial with the other top angels. At the time I knew who Gisele was, only her. Because of the movie Taxi and how the media kept pushing her onto the public as the hottest thing around. I was just like "meh". Then this commercial aired. When I saw Adriana throughout the commercial and at the end I didn't know her name at the time or who she was, in my mind I was just like "dayuuuum who in the hell is this stunning perfectly tanned exotic blue-green eyed brunette white girl?!!!". LOL. I made it my mission to find out her name. Her name wasn't in the media alot during that time but I kept googling til eventually I found out that she was a brazilian genetic phenomenon. From that moment on Adriana will always be #1 in my eyes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OLgqd3bFA4&list=FLdlvaLjwf8OsYY-DhxRUO4A&index=36&feature=plpp_video

^Actually not alot of people here know the name adriana lima....people who are followers of VS and fashion definetly know who she is, and is more popular here with women then men I think. I'd say if I asked people on the street who adriana lima is, I'd say about half the people would know.