Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

She does have her VS Beauty contract, i think her lingerie/swim contract actually expires before the Beauty one, she signed for beauty in 2008 for 5 years as far as we know so she has at least one more year

But honestly i hope she doesn't renew, i hate the VS Beauty crap 90% of times because they photoshop her too much, I'd rather have her going with a different company

He was signed for the Chicago bulls training camp. Not as a player on the Bulls.

http://rotoworld.com...e/nba/chi/bulls

look at the depth chart...jaric would be a 5th string PG and no nba team has 5th string pg's, jaric isn't making shit lol. no offense, but he's not exactly much for talent. Practice squad bum I guess, although I would be thoroughly impressed if he could play lights out and make the bulls roster. Not going to hold my breath considering the people in front of him.

^ sad... i hope adriana is not supporting the whole family......

When Savanna put that he signed with the Bulls, my heart dropped lol. I grew up in Chicago I'm a huge bulls fan the last thing I want is them signing some horrible bums. But it's very very difficult to make it onto the actual roster, and it's just not possible for him. My guess is that they're going to let him be picked up by another team after camp or he'll just be done.

If only he could be good, the Bulls organization is such a great one to be apart of.

^ sad... i hope adriana is not supporting the whole family......

When Savanna put that he signed with the Bulls, my heart dropped lol. I grew up in Chicago I'm a huge bulls fan the last thing I want is them signing some horrible bums. But it's very very difficult to make it onto the actual roster, and it's just not possible for him. My guess is that they're going to let him be picked up by another team after camp or he'll just be done.

If only he could be good, the Bulls organization is such a great one to be apart of.