Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Is it appropriate to tweet her questions? Lol I don't want to be rude or go over board, since I don't even follow her.

The girl? I tweeted her already, but I didn't really ask anything. Go ahead though because they're the ones that put it out there, so they can't get mad at you questioning them. Private your damn Twitter then.

Is it appropriate to tweet her questions? Lol I don't want to be rude or go over board, since I don't even follow her.

The girl? I tweeted her already, but I didn't really ask anything. Go ahead though because they're the ones that put it out there, so they can't get mad at you questioning them. Private your damn Twitter then.

Oh really? well if she responds to you, you can ask her a follow up question if her response calls for it (or if you feel there's anything to ask)

This really dismisses the 1% of doubt that I did have though.

Okay so, she was shopping for cribs. The girl said she DID look pregnant. :laugh: She was worried about that sounding mean, but I was like GIRL... you don't even know. Anyway, she was shopping with two girls and a guy. Don't know who those people could be. I think one of them was Walter because the girl just told me that the restaurant that Adriana recommended to them was a Peruvian restaurant that they just came from and Walter posted about that earlier today...

Okay so, she was shopping for cribs. The girl said she DID look pregnant. :laugh: She was worried about that sounding mean, but I was like GIRL... you don't even know. Anyway, she was shopping with two girls and a guy. Don't know who those people could be. I think one of them was Walter because the girl just told me that the restaurant that Adriana recommended to them was a Peruvian restaurant that they just came from and Walter posted about that earlier today...

:laugh:

I'm looking at her posts... Dri mentioned Ceviche, so I googled that...Ceviche 105...Peruvian cuisine

speaking of peruvian....... :p

post-54896-1330636959_thumb.jpg

Hahaha, sorry I made my post before I saw that you edited yours. Thank god I'm not the only person who keeps up on that level.

He straight up ignores everyone's questions now, which I find hilarious.

But are all the pieces of the puzzle not solved? Is there anything to deny?!?

Maybe she's not pregnant, maybe she was shopping for Ale's babyshower & she's been drinking too much beer & that's why she has the belly, don't ya'll think?! :Dinah:

Maybe she's not pregnant, maybe she was shopping for Ale's babyshower & she's been drinking too much beer & that's why she has the belly, don't ya'll think?! :Dinah:

Sounds legit. :banghead::laugh:

Someone said maybe she was shopping for clothes for Valentina. Baby boutiques are for newborns, people.

:angry: Hey do you guys ever read the comments on Daily mail, talk about pathetic, those people anger me sometimes. They talk shit for no reason, I literally don't understand why they say the things they do

What do you mean?

:angry: Hey do you guys ever read the comments on Daily mail, talk about pathetic, those people anger me sometimes. They talk shit for no reason, I literally don't understand why they say the things they do

They're haters full of jealous!!

Like Lil Wayne have said: “Haters only hate things they can’t have and the people they can’t be. It’s just a little thing called jealousy.”

What do you mean?

They constantly call her overrated or names such as chipmunk face, some shit like that, and they always pick on her career, out of all the sorry ass models that are posted on that site, adriana is the only one people constantly bicker about,some of the things they say can be very well said about others, but they don't. I think they are looking for reasons to talk trash about her because they really are jealous.