Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Those tweets aren't her. The ones where they are actually grammatically correct and link to her FB. Her agency is the one posting them, but I don't know why. Anyway, she can't type for shit and we all know that. Her writing on her private FB page is horrible.

Those tweets aren't her. The ones where they are actually grammatically correct. Her agency is the one posting them, but I don't know why. Anyway, she can't type for shit and we all know that. Her writing on her private FB page is horrible.

Yeah, I thought about that after the fact. It's stupid as shit IMO.

was she shooting in St. Barts at any point in February? I saw someone's status update saying they saw her shooting something in St. Barts, the date they posted was February 14th, I'm sure it wasn't on that day but I didn't even know if it was accurate. Did I miss a photoshoot or candids/knowledge of that?

It certainly not in a theme now, but, I always would like to know as paparazzi manage to find celebrities in this or that place? How they appear in a proper place, in due time? (A campaign in shop, walk along the street, the airports...) the Same about parties-stars invite or there who can go wants? Somebody can explain to me?

I don't know if this makes sense crista but didn't someone mention (ex: ale being a papparrazzi whore?) So maybe many celebs do pay them to get certain shots that will look or up their image and it gets into people,star,in touch etc. I might be wrong but i think in many cases their paid. It's always about moniesss. :whistle:

As for invites i am not sure. But i'd like to know also. I know ( another ex: kim kardashian would charge to make an appearance at certain events/parties) so in some cases again going back to dinero. I'm not sure how the invitations work though?

The first part of what jade said and also, if certain events are promoted and have well known celebrities names attached to the event, then the paparazzi will be there.

Sometimes they just wait at popular spots that are known to be visited by celebrities. South Beach is a prime example as well with the Ivy in LA.

Those tweets aren't her. The ones where they are actually grammatically correct and link to her FB. Her agency is the one posting them, but I don't know why. Anyway, she can't type for shit and we all know that. Her writing on her private FB page is horrible.

I wanted to say that but i didn't want people bitching on me ... It's so obvious that those perfect facebook/twitter post aren't hers :laugh:

Feb. 14th she was in New York where she shot that Kathy Lee and Hoda segment and then she flew back to Miami right after, so no St. Barths. At least that I know of. And along with that picture Pisces posted these are obvious too:

post-3972-0-1446013068-65978_thumb.jpg H13305520982166185_1.jpg H13305520982166185_2.jpg

VS is shooting in Miami right now, Barbara Palvin (:heart:), Endice & Behati were there ... Adriana is MIA so far from the photoshoot & since we're 100% sure that she is in Miami because that's were she lives there's no reason why she wouldn't shoot, except for you know, a visible baby bump

VS is shooting in Miami right now, Barbara Palvin (:heart:), Endice & Behati were there ... Adriana is MIA so far from the photoshoot & since we're 100% sure that she is in Miami because that's were she lives there's no reason why she wouldn't shoot, except for you know, a visible baby bump

Are you sure were in Miami shooting that? They made it seem like they were in some far away island.

Nope, Erin was shooting the night before the Very Sexy Event with Barbara & Russell & from Behati's twitter:

View over Miami last night! Glad to be in the warmth!

I have to agree on certain shots from the previous candid, adrian a does have a bit of a belly in certain shots. There are shots wear she is holding her stomach also or covering it with the bra.... In any case I am happy for her. But if she is preggers.. The vsfs 2012 will be.... :baronlamesign:

I guess Candice can do another "heart stopping" opening again.

Another question, I see all these swim Candids but no adri on the website?