Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

OMgosh This must be the saddest thing i have ever seen. Someone saying there Adrianas Twin Sister and is the one who really does all the modeling. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...=20050703165418

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

When are fakers going to realize that...

a photo edited with text = not a genuine salute, ANYONE COULD DO IT. Unless they're photos that cannot be found anywhere else minus the text.

Interesting thing (well, kinda)..I was watching last season of "Simple Life", the episode where Paris Hilton runs for Beauty Pageant. One of the judges is a pretty brunette lady, and Nicole Richie is sucking up, so she says: "You look like Angelina Jolie. And Adriana Lima". The woman thanks her, and the guy next to them says: "It's the perfect combination". Curiously, the woman did resemble a little Adriana, the blue eyes, dark eyes etc...just found it interesting, to see Adri being mentioned more often and often...I think she's gonna be huge.

Interesting thing (well, kinda)..I was watching last season of "Simple Life", the episode where Paris Hilton runs for Beauty Pageant. One of the judges is a pretty brunette lady, and Nicole Richie is sucking up, so she says: "You look like Angelina Jolie. And Adriana Lima". The woman thanks her, and the guy next to them says: "It's the perfect combination". Curiously, the woman did resemble a little Adriana, the blue eyes, dark eyes etc...just found it interesting, to see Adri being mentioned more often and often...I think she's gonna be huge.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

umm sorry to say i dont think American ppl could look like Adriana Lima they have no resemblence what so ever!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

umm sorry to say i dont think American ppl could look like Adriana Lima they have no resemblence what so ever!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

... that was the most rediculous statement ever. American people look all kinds of ways.

Hmph. I can't believe there are some people on here like that.. what is wrong with us Americans? We're not ugly. Maybe if you didn't notice, people from all countries come here, so we look like everyone. :rolleyes:

i am soo sorry everyone! ok this is what happened today my cousin came over and she is a big fan of adriana lima too! and she thinks she looks like her but she really doesnt and she gets really pissed off when other ppl say they do yeah i know shes weird!!! and that is why she wrote all of this stuff and i am soo soo SORRY! i have nothing against Americans i actually like them in not american im from Argentina. and i want all of you guys too know that im saying sorry on behalf of her! and in my opinion Americans are NOT bad looking at all! and anyone who tries hard could look like adriana lima! again i am very sorry for what happened earlier! plz i hope u guys forgie me!

Curiously, the woman did resemble a little Adriana, the blue eyes, dark eyes etc...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you can have blue eyes and dark eyes?

is this a trick question?

are they dark blue eyes?

:rofl:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that offended me.