Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Study guides for VS employees.  Every time a new bra is released, the employees get a little guide that tells all about the bras.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Looking at this from a man's viewpoint, I think this is a wonderful idea! But I wonder, are they like those little manuals you get when you buy a new car? With instructions and those little pictures telling you where everything is? :laugh:

Study guides for VS employees.  Every time a new bra is released, the employees get a little guide that tells all about the bras.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Seriously? I'd never heard of that...that's good they keep their employees so informed

Seriously?  I'd never heard of that...that's good they keep their employees so informed

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I worked there for about a month, which was right when they released the Angels Uplift in August, so I got one of those study guides.

And yes, some of them do have pictures, but it's probably stuff that is in catalogs. ;)

Well you could save the flash document, and then play it whenever you would like to view the pictures, but that is not very practical.

Another way to do it, is to use the print screen button, to capture the screen you are looking at, and then using a photo editor such as Photoshop or something similar to crop out of the surrounding material you don't want in the picture.