Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I'm curious about doing a horoscope. Not one of those crappy, inaccurate, sun-sign-only ones that you find in newspapers and magazines, but ones including everything such as ascendant, descendant, mid-heaven, which signs all the planets are in, which houses they are in, oppositions, trines, sqaures... I doubt many people would know what I'm going on about, but I want to make it clear I am not just looking for a simple sun sign horoscope and I need the precise time of birth to do such a thing. :) I could do it using 12.00 p.m., but then it wouldn't be as accurate because even if her birth time was only a few minutes away from 12 p.m., her personality could be completely different.

So, does anyone know? I've already tried searching online for 'celebrity time of birth', but they only have actors, actresses, singers and sports stars and no models (apart from the biggest ones like Gisele).

I'm curious about doing a horoscope. Not one of those crappy, inaccurate, sun-sign-only ones that you find in newspapers and magazines, but ones including everything such as ascendant, descendant, mid-heaven, which signs all the planets are in, which houses they are in, oppositions, trines, sqaures... I doubt many people would know what I'm going on about, but I want to make it clear I am not just looking for a simple sun sign horoscope and I need the precise time of birth to do such a thing. :) I could do it using 12.00 p.m., but then it wouldn't be as accurate because even if her birth time was only a few minutes away from 12 p.m., her personality could be completely different.

So, does anyone know? I've already tried searching online for 'celebrity time of birth', but they only have actors, actresses, singers and sports stars and no models (apart from the biggest ones like Gisele).

I know what you're talking about I'm a horoscope fanatic. You want to d her birthchart becaues every gemini is not the same just like ever pisces, capricorn, etc is not the same. I highly doubt you are going to find her EXACT date of birth, b/c as you have stated even if you're off by a min or two you can get a completely different reading.

I know what you're talking about I'm a horoscope fanatic. You want to d her birthchart becaues every gemini is not the same just like ever pisces, capricorn, etc is not the same. I highly doubt you are going to find her EXACT date of birth, b/c as you have stated even if you're off by a min or two you can get a completely different reading.

Yeah, I suppose the only way I am going to get her exact birth time is by asking her directly and even then, she may not know herself and might not be interested enough to find it out for some random stranger. :\ Thanks for replying, anyway.