Bellazon

Collagen injections

LimaHolic

Hahaaha because I had found a lot of pics of her some time ago. Anyways...I had milions pics of different models on my computer... But now I've got new hard disc and I haven't got such a big collection :(. And I have no Adriana's photos.

I'll try to find those pics when she was younger on the internet.

you know how happy i was when i past your post count addicted....you got like 1000 posts in one day...you went crazy on chilax....its kind of weird cuz i have seen all of adriana's pictures so i have seen how she has matured and how she has become a woman....and boy what a woman.

depends of the angle...that one pic that they compare it on that website its a complete different angle in the one that they say before its a straight on shot and on the other pic she is wearing a lip gloss and her mouth is open and its shot from the bottom looking up....so her lips look fuller....its like comparing a woman wearing a push up bra and then not wearing a bra and saying before and after. thats my 2 cents. :)

• 4 weeks later...