• Announcements

• maddog107

Writers Wanted for BZ   03/11/2017

We are looking for writers who can help us create content for a new front page. You can write about anything that you think BZ'ers would enjoy. Please send me, @maddog107 a message if you are interested. We can potentially pay something for each article you write. Thanks!  
justwastingtime

Lingerie model, looks a little like Jill Goodacre

8 posts in this topic

I don't know the year.  I think I got it off a pinterest, but reverse image search comes up empty.   I agree it looks like a VS pic, but I followed VS very closely from early 90's to early 2000's, and I don't recall seeing her ever.   I suppose I could always ask in the VS models sub-group.

OK, I've found out where I got it.  It's from the Spiegel catalog, Spring/Summer1990.  Not VS.  

I'd update the subject line of this post to reflect this, but I don't know how.

I thought of Suzanne, but this girl boobs are way too big.  Suzanne was very small-breasted, and never did bras for VS.

how about Melissa McKnight? I know she did VS during that same time frame. She was active catalog model during that time.

I know Melissa McKnight.  An interesting guess, but the shape of this girl's face is wrong for Melissa.  It's a little hard to tell because she's doing the one-eye, but her face is much more like Suzanne's, even though her body can't be Suzanne's.  Here's the post where I found her:

http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/showpost.php?p=3749734&postcount=2492