Bellazon

Eugenia Volodina
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

^ i'm a member so i can donwload the vids, thanks for asking :flower:

i agree with you about the interview... Bianca Balti has a first face ss06 much longer than eugenia's and in which she talks a lot.... ok she's new but she's much less successful ! natasha usually talks a lot too in her videos.

and yes, she was so beautiful backstage ! my favourite is McQueen: pale skin, piercing eyes... gorgeous ! gorgeous as well at valentino and vuitton :wub:

mine too :wub: it seems like a sculptor was working with her face, it's so beautiful! eyes, nose, cheek-bones! Plus so much elegance and dignity, the best model ever!

yes, she is all fabolous and I can't understand how some people think she looks like a guy. :blink:

from the first time I saw her I knew she is special. :wub: and she's one of a hell great pro model. for exampel, there's Valentina who has maybe the most perfect face but I really don't like her couse she is all blah, and people like her couse she is beautiful but for me she's boring. I LOVE EUGENIA. :heart: :laugh: