Bellazon

Eugenia Volodina
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

:rofl: :p

:woot: posted by Pandinha @ tFS :woot:

Ok! I did it! She's the sweetest girl! With a very strong accent, but so beautiful.

What are you thinking about SPFW?

I'm liking it a lot. It's very easy going, there's a nie weather, nice people...

Do you like São Paulo then?

Yes, it's very pretty, and so big! I've been to Rio a couple of years ago [to photograph the Pirelli calendar].

How many shows are you going to do?

I did one yesterday, Raia de Goeye, I'm doing two tomorrow. Six, in total.

[Her booker, Leo Dias, tells me that he cancelled her shows on the first day because Jean Paul Gaultier demanded her presence in his Haute-Couture show and she did the campaign also.]

Are you still jet-lagged from Paris?

[laughs] No, no, the time difference is small, like 3 hours, and I slept the whole time on the plane, so...

I saw you on Raia de Goeye and 5 minutes earlier you were at JPG and I though "she must be destroyed!"

[laughs] No, it didn't bother me because the difference is really small.

What do you think about brazilian fashion?

I think it's very nice, very interesting and I really liked the clothes from yesterday (Raia de Goeye).

Did you see Daria?

Of course, she came talk to me in the backstage.

What are you doing after SPFW?

I'm going to do the shows in New York, I'm not sure about Milan, but I'll def. be doing Paris.

What's the coolest place you've ever been to?

Hm, I guess that for a holiday it would be Bali. For work, New York. Because the photographers are there, the studios are there, it's easier to work.

What do you miss most about Russia?

I miss my family and my boyfriend, they all live there. But I try to go every month.

And they asked Daria this yesterday: what's your favorite vodka?

Vodka? [laughs] I don't like vodka, the smell of it is... [shrugs]. I prefer wine, especially rosé. [laughs]

One goal you're keen to keep on 2007?

I'd like to buy a house in Russia.

The three most powerful people in the fashion industry?

Anna Wintour, of course. And Steven Meisel. And all designers actually, like Karl Lagerfeld.

And about that Vanity Fair comment...

It was a big misunderstanding, I was just trying to say there was a time for models, like, there was a time for americans (Amber Valleta, Cindy Crawford), a time for british (Karen Elson, Naomi Campbell, Kate Moss), a time for brazilians (Gisele, Fernanda) and a time for eastern europeans! Like me, Karolina Kurkova, Natalia Vodianova, Hana Soukupova. I didn't mean especificaly the brazilian models, I just meant that there were phases.

[Leo now says that later Vanity Fair publicated a correction, but everyone knows that corrections do little. ]

So it was staken out of context.

Yes! It was! [laughs]

The photographer take some photos (I'll post them later!), I tell her she's beautiful, thank her and leave. She's too pretty!!! And very nice, not a diva at all (reason of my ninja smilie earlier).

I was checking the SPFW website and I saw one more question that wasn't posted:

Are you friend with any brazilian model?

During the shows we become a big family [laughs]! I know Carol Trentini, Marcelle (Bittar), Raquel Zimmerman...

i saw the comment that your friend wrote on her fotolog, something like "i don't care about what you people say, she's the sweetest person ever" (from what i can remember) :wub:

THanks for the link bella, can't wait to download the files :woot: :hug:

and huge thank to everybody that has posted pics, links videos and interviews in the past few days :heart:

:woot: she sounds exactly like in the Elie Saab backstage video we've seen a few weeks ago :woot:

and tanya, i haven't seen her at iodice either but on the latest candids posted you can see her with a Tereza Santos backstage bracelet so she must have done the show :unsure:

tanya your avi is gorgeous :wub:

and i want to hear her speak russian too :o

thankies, same I may say about yours :wub: . she was the most stunning in this trio, wasn't she? :wub:

she said she's planning to buy a house in Russia, so who knows :shifty:

:ninja:No problem, guys. :hug:

I told Bruna to take more pics today. It's easy for her because she works at VIVA.

more pix? Are you planning to kill all her fans? :laugh: Can't wait :confused: