Bellazon

Eugenia Volodina
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

all props to MyLovelyAngel :wub: btw you can call me Ben :laugh:

Tanya i love your avi, it's one of my favourite shows, eugenia looked divine :heart:

yeah, I love it too. Eugenia always looks amazing at R. Cavalli shows, it's a shame she doesn't do them anymore :(

posted by Via_gra in my thread. i don't remember seeing it :o

OMG, where is it from?

Do you know how happy I am to see new pix, thank you Ben :wub:

hahaha she looks so cute :laugh: i believe it was for the VSFS2002 ?

BTW your avi is from YSL right ?

About the pic i posted i don't know where it's from, via_gra told me she had it on her computer, apparently it's not new but i think it's gorgeous :wub:

hahaha she looks so cute :laugh: i believe it was for the VSFS2002 ?

BTW your avi is from YSL right ?

About the pic i posted i don't know where it's from, via_gra told me she had it on her computer, apparently it's not new but i think it's gorgeous :wub:

yeah, very cute, if I am not wrong it's from 2003 show :p

and yes, my avi is from YSL show, do you like it? ;)

and yes, this pic that via_gra posted is very beautiful, I like her eyes in it, well, I always love her eyes, but uin this pic they stand out more because of the contrast with darker eyebrows

really ? she had longer and curly hair in 2003, it looks more like her first show for VS to me, straight medium-length and light brown hair :p

:yes: :wub: that show was awesome and eugenia shone in that long and tight yellow dress :wub:

i agree, the super dark eyebrows make them stand out they look great :wub:

really ? she had longer and curly hair in 2003, it looks more like her first show for VS to me, straight medium-length and light brown hair :p

:yes: :wub: that show was awesome and eugenia shone in that long and tight yellow dress :wub:

i agree, the super dark eyebrows make them stand out they look great :wub:

I'll check out again :o

yeah, the show was unforgettable, the make-up, the dresses, everything was so perfect. Gucci will never be the same without Tom :(

:yes: i'm sure i'm right :p

haha are we talking about YSL or gucci ? :p but yeah, tom is the best when it comes to sexy glamorous clothes, i'm so glad he's back with his own label :clap:

I mean both, tho YSL isn't bad now I should say, it's more Yves's YSL if you know what I mean, but Gucci...I can't look at its collection without tears, it lacks of glamour and sexuality now, it's all about tackiness :cry:

yeah, he is back, but only with men's clothes as far as I know, it's not fair :persuazn:

i totally agree about YSL looking more like the original St Laurent now but about gucci... i'm not a fan of the new designer either, it's all retro and stuff, it gets boring :ninja: however i love their runway shows, i love the hair and make-up and the music is so good (Y)

yeah i saw that on his website the other day i was so disappointed :mellow: i'm sure he'll start a women line soon :yes:

i totally agree about YSL looking more like the original St Laurent now but about gucci... i'm not a fan of the new designer either, it's all retro and stuff, it gets boring :ninja: however i love their runway shows, i love the hair and make-up and the music is so good (Y)

yeah i saw that on his website the other day i was so disappointed :mellow: i'm sure he'll start a women line soon :yes:

In my opinion ss05 was the best collection after Tom's leaving but fw06...ugh I hate it an these hideous dresses :yuckky:

and what I also don't like about Gucci nowadays is that they do not use Zhenya anymore :laugh: :( , they are trying to make Gucci younger and do not use such an amazing woman like her <_< .

As we were talking about YSL fw04 show I think I should post these HQs

th_eaadd_ysl84.jpgth_50df7_ysl.jpgth_07a22_ysl100.jpg