Bellazon

Eugenia Volodina
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

awww :hug:

why are you guys so obsessed by her not being at VS ? it's not like it's the greatest show in her carreer, is it ? unsure:

btw, great avi tanya :p

I don't know, maybe because I am too obsessed by Zhenya. :o We didn't see her in Milan, we saw her in a few shows in Paris and New York, no editorials or covers for a long time too. And this VS show was the last the last straw :cry: . But at least we saw Natasha looking stunning, which is great! :wub:

thanx, same I may say about your avi and siggy. Natasha looked superhot at VS.

like sweet rus, i'm also really sad that she wasn't in the show. it is the last major show of the year. to think she didn't do that much shows for spring 07. and she was so great last year! oh well .. :blush:

i am a bit happy though that natasha, hana (pleasantly surprised) and the two carolines were there. :wave:

maybe she new it was her last show :cry:

:laugh:

Isn't his pic is from 2004 VS show? So it's definetly not her last show :blush: She was in 2005

there was no VS in 2004. they cancelled it because of that justin-janet brouhaha from the superbowl.

the pic was from last year. hey, at least she did the show three times. 2002, 2003 and 2005. :wub:

I'm disappointed that she wasn't in the VSFS, since I am a new fan of hers. But now that I think of it, I don't think some of the outfit styles would compliment her, but I can think of other themed outfits that would make her illuminate the runway. But oh well, seeing some many other new faves there compensates for Eugenia not being there.