Bellazon

Beautiful Female Artworks

Cult Icon

^ yes I agree!

The only thing that annoys me in the characters of this game is their accent. They sound British!

English is not my mother language, but I like to play in English in order to improve my vocabulary and I like when they use accents. It's not that the characters would speak like that in reality (they would speak their language), but it gives some authenticity.

Ezio Auditore da Firenze (who's the best character of Assassin's creed) had an accent (it was an American voice actor, but at least he faked an accent)

On 6/11/2017 at 5:51 PM, Enrico_sw said:

^ yes I agree!

The only thing that annoys me in the characters of this game is their accent. They sound British!

English is not my mother language, but I like to play in English in order to improve my vocabulary and I like when they use accents. It's not that the characters would speak like that in reality (they would speak their language), but it gives some authenticity.

Ezio Auditore da Firenze (who's the best character of Assassin's creed) had an accent (it was an American voice actor, but at least he faked an accent)

I liked the voice acting for Haytham Kenway ( AS3) and the pirate ship game was pretty good.  AS:U had a lot of interesting references to the French revolution and I liked how they showed the (then new) buildings of Paris.  

The AS that took place in London was also neat, and also featured historical figures eg. Marx, Darwin