Bellazon

Florange unknown model

Xerus

@Xerus

yes, she looks familiar. what makes it hard is she resembles diana villas boas in most pictures but isn't her. the last two she looks a little like ana beatriz barros. the third picture it looks like diana villas boas and joanna kruppa morphed into one person or Ariane Tasca LOL.  Either way you are probably looking for a Brazilian model. 

but its not  Tetyana Veryovkina. 

The only other model I know that has modeled for this company is Lucia Kopacikova. I would assume this is booked in Europe, but not Russia. I think it's Paris but I would also look at Hamburg/Munich agencies for this model to narrow it down. 

2 hours ago, modelknowledge said:

@Xerus

yes, she looks familiar. what makes it hard is she resembles diana villas boas in most pictures but isn't her. the last two she looks a little like ana beatriz barros. the third picture it looks like diana villas boas and joanna kruppa morphed into one person or Ariane Tasca LOL.  Either way you are probably looking for a Brazilian model. 

but its not  Tetyana Veryovkina. 

The only other model I know that has modeled for this company is Lucia Kopacikova. I would assume this is booked in Europe, but not Russia. I think it's Paris but I would also look at Hamburg/Munich agencies for this model to narrow it down. 

Thanks for the try.  I'm familiar with all those other models and I agree, none are this unknown.  I know Lucia did some work for Florange, but this isn't her either.  I wonder about this being a Brazilian, but based on what other models have done work for Florange, I think Europe is probably the best place to start. 

12 hours ago, Xerus said:

Thanks for the try.  I'm familiar with all those other models and I agree, none are this unknown.  I know Lucia did some work for Florange, but this isn't her either.  I wonder about this being a Brazilian, but based on what other models have done work for Florange, I think Europe is probably the best place to start. 

I never said it was Lucia. I said its booked from Paris because that's were her campaign was booked from.  I never attempted an ID . I just was telling you were to look and that she is probably Brazilian based on her facial similarity to several Brazilian models. You might not know who this models but her similarities to models mentioned might make you think you know this model.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...