Bellazon

Trumpland U.S.A

Cult Icon

When Fox News is blasting back at "supposed" wire tap allegations...you know ur not in a good place Trumpy! I said I would give this administration a chance but they have been nothing but a miserable failure to the American people so far and their 2018 budget just adds to it! To those who still support him, get ur head out of the sand already!

^ I'm really curious as to how long Fox will let Shep go like this? :laugh:

10 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

They didn't show Angela's reaction when she got the translation of what Donnie said :laugh: And let's be honest, you know she fantasizesd of being...tapped  by Barry :shifty: 

#FullStop :D

^ I saw the whole interview and let's just say she had to keep certain reactions tamed even when they should be a natural reaction to anyone who hears what Donnie has to spout off on :ninja::D You think she is into being tapped then? :shifty:

30 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

^ I'm really curious as to how long Fox will let Shep go like this? :laugh:

^ I saw the whole interview and let's just say she had to keep certain reactions tamed even when they should be a natural reaction to anyone who hears what Donnie has to spout off on :ninja::D You think she is into being tapped then? :shifty:

I am curious too b/c Sheppy is creating a lot of buzz. There are people who usually don't watch FOX News who tune in just to watch SSR. At the same time most Trumpeters get their news from FOX and I can't imagine them being pleased. Shepard is positioning himself very well. Even if FOX let's him go he knows another network would hire him in a heartbeat. Mostly likely MSNBC but I think he is hoping for CNN.

She was tamed in her reaction bc of the media but for a brief moment she did give him a "what the fuck is wrong with you!?" look :ermm::laugh: 

Only by Barry ;) Imagine if Donnie, as a way of getting revenge or deflecting for the Golden Shower tape, started a rumor of an Angie & Barry sex tape :rofl: He already started with the wire tapping thing ...might as well :laugh: He would be like, "I have no evidence but I know it is true so there needs to be an investigation!!!" :bellazon:

According to an interview,  Richard Caro spoke to Trump a long time ago.  Trump asked him two questions: 1. why did you write a book about someone you don't like? 2. How long do you think it'll take for me to become the next Robert Moses?

The answer to 2. was 200 years.

22 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

I am curious too b/c Sheppy is creating a lot of buzz. There are people who usually don't watch FOX News who tune in just to watch SSR. At the same time most Trumpeters get their news from FOX and I can't imagine them being pleased. Shepard is positioning himself very well. Even if FOX let's him go he knows another network would hire him in a heartbeat. Mostly likely MSNBC but I think he is hoping for CNN.

She was tamed in her reaction bc of the media but for a brief moment she did give him a "what the fuck is wrong with you!?" look :ermm::laugh: 

Only by Barry ;) Imagine if Donnie, as a way of getting revenge or deflecting for the Golden Shower tape, started a rumor of an Angie & Barry sex tape :rofl: He already started with the wire tapping thing ...might as well :laugh: He would be like, "I have no evidence but I know it is true so there needs to be an investigation!!!" :bellazon:

Shep has always been one of the moderates on Fox, I wouldn't be surprised if CNN offered him a substantial sum of money to take him in assuming FOX lets him go. Or maybe this is a way for FOX to start distancing themselves slowly away from Trump and his conspiracy rhetoric? After all, he just put Fox on blast after that whole Merkel exchange on the wire tap allegations :ninja: This genuine dumbass is alienating everyone and everything from the looks of it :rofl: FOX was not too pleased about having that shadow casted on them. 

That whole handshake debacle had me cringing but laughing all the same time too. His face looks like a kid being told NO after asking multiple times if he can go play outside without knowing he is still grounded for the bad things he has done :rofl:

A whole new "Deep Throat" conspiracy going on now I see? :laugh: And @PinkCouture why is Trumpy taking away my PBS and clean air? :cry: 

Maybe we'll see FOX start to drift a bit back towards the center.  Now that Trump and, more specifically Bannon, have staked out the hard-right position for themselves, perhaps FOX sees just what they've been catering to and/or assisting all these years and realize that it's not something that's good for the country.

Then again, that's just me trying to find a silver lining in all of this nonsense.  

2 hours ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

Shep has always been one of the moderates on Fox, I wouldn't be surprised if CNN offered him a substantial sum of money to take him in assuming FOX lets him go. Or maybe this is a way for FOX to start distancing themselves slowly away from Trump and his conspiracy rhetoric? After all, he just put Fox on blast after that whole Merkel exchange on the wire tap allegations :ninja: This genuine dumbass is alienating everyone and everything from the looks of it :rofl: FOX was not too pleased about having that shadow casted on them. 

That whole handshake debacle had me cringing but laughing all the same time too. His face looks like a kid being told NO after asking multiple times if he can go play outside without knowing he is still grounded for the bad things he has done :rofl:

A whole new "Deep Throat" conspiracy going on now I see? :laugh: And @PinkCouture why is Trumpy taking away my PBS and clean air? :cry: 

Trump has been throwing Fox under the bus recently so I don't blame them for distancing themselves. If you know you are on a train wreak, better get off ASAP before it crashes, explodes and burns. And when it comes down to it Fox is a business and Trump is potentially affecting it negatively.

He is trying to take away PBS/NPR because he doesn't like media outlets that are not on his side and are not willing to bend the truth for him. As for the clean air thing, what is the ultimate display and "proof" of power than to control one of the most essential sources for life...being able to breath. 

2 hours ago, VS19 said:

Maybe we'll see FOX start to drift a bit back towards the center.  Now that Trump and, more specifically Bannon, have staked out the hard-right position for themselves, perhaps FOX sees just what they've been catering to and/or assisting all these years and realize that it's not something that's good for the country.

Then again, that's just me trying to find a silver lining in all of this nonsense.  

They might maybe take a tip-toe center but that's about it. Their brand is a right-wing news network. Being more center would not benefit them. In fact it would be a very bad thing for them and they would lose a lot of money.

Most likely they won't, but even a tip-toe in that direction would be welcome.  On the flip side, MSNBC could stand to take a similar approach and inch their way a bit more towards the center as well.  

Regardless of which way FOX goes as a whole, it's important for key players there like Shep and others to stand their ground.  As scary as it is, Trump does seem to actually listen to the opinions propagated on FOXNews, so if they can talk him out of even just a few of his crazier proposals or get him to reverse course on some policy pursuits, just by being critical of him on the air as some on the network have been already, then that would be a good thing. 

6 hours ago, VS19 said:

Most likely they won't, but even a tip-toe in that direction would be welcome.  On the flip side, MSNBC could stand to take a similar approach and inch their way a bit more towards the center as well.  

Regardless of which way FOX goes as a whole, it's important for key players there like Shep and others to stand their ground.  As scary as it is, Trump does seem to actually listen to the opinions propagated on FOXNews, so if they can talk him out of even just a few of his crazier proposals or get him to reverse course on some policy pursuits, just by being critical of him on the air as some on the network have been already, then that would be a good thing. 

I think MSNBC is the Left's equivalent of FOX News. They are cut from the opposite sides of the same cloth. I think most major media outlets are guilty of being somewhat bias but those 2 take the cake. I agree, both could benefit from being slightly more center. Speaking of MSNBC, do they actually have legit viewers? I can't think of anyone in my real life who consistently watches MSNBC :idk:

Trump allegedly gets most of his information and insights from FOX news. He prefers it over his briefings. I can't believe I am saying this but FOX News might be our only hope!!! :nicole:

Just now, PinkCouture said:

Trump allegedly gets most of his information and insights from FOX news. He prefers it over his briefings. I can't believe I am saying this but FOX News might be our only hope!!! :nicole:

That's scary. :D 

I read somewhere that people have taken note of the fact that Trump watches a lot of FOXNews and have started buying advertising on the channel in the DC area in order to try to get their point of view across to him.  Pretty interesting strategy for the interesting times we live in. :D 

^ John Oliver buy ads in the DC area on FOX News to get his attention :rofl: Someone told me he saw the first ad in the clip below during Morning Joe a few weeks ago...

This was aired on FOX News last week:

The actor is the same actor who played the Assistant Secretary Of State on The West Wing . He was also in Star Trek :smile:

I've seen those.  They are hilarious. :D 

Sad state of affairs we find ourselves in when TV hosts and anybody else who wants to get their point across to the president has to purchase air time during the day on FOXNews. :rofl: 

23 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

Trump has been throwing Fox under the bus recently so I don't blame them for distancing themselves. If you know you are on a train wreak, better get off ASAP before it crashes, explodes and burns. And when it comes down to it Fox is a business and Trump is potentially affecting it negatively.

He is trying to take away PBS/NPR because he doesn't like media outlets that are not on his side and are not willing to bend the truth for him. As for the clean air thing, what is the ultimate display and "proof" of power than to control one of the most essential sources for life...being able to breath. 

We shall see how FOX looks like in 2020 :ninja::p

And as far as PBS goes, that is one reason above and the whole trying to "nickle and dime" to balance the budget is a BS reason as well! Let good ol' Johnny put it into good prospective :D

I haven't had a chance to watch the latest John Oliver show, but generally I would imagine that I know where he's headed with talk about the federal budget.  The idea of getting rid of PBS and NPR and, as someone earlier already said, nickel-and-dime your way towards balancing the budget is just foolish.  Even if you somehow could pull it off for one budget (impossible, but just for the sake of argument), it wouldn't be sustainable in the long term, as the costs of other, more expensive items would continue to go up and you'd be left with fewer and fewer places to cut around the edges.

If Trump were actually serious about getting rid of the waste, fraud, and abuse and about getting all of the spending under control, he'd look to the Pentagon and the Department of Defense.  We spend more on defense and the military than the next 7 or 8 largest militaries in the world combined.  In a world where combat is more nuanced and doesn't necessitate having vast armies, but rather more highly specialized, yet smaller, units in addition to cutting-edge technology and drone warfare, the budget should be shrinking, not expanding in the way that Trump proposes it should.