Bellazon

Star Wars

worshipper pa

I'm not even gonna show up early this year. I went like 5 hours early for episode 2 and there were only around 5 people besides me waiting that early, noone else even showed up until 15 minutes before the movie started.

It's a big huge theater too in a very populated area, so lack of people wanting to see it I don't think was the problem. Maybe it's just Michigan. It would be cool if they would show it at the State Theater this year, that would make standing inline worth while. :yes:

I live in a little rinky dink town with one huge theater and a vast array of star wars fans, so I have to go. And I hate showing up before the movie starts cause then I can get all the snacks and goodies and sit and do nothing until it starts. :trout: Shame on you! if you show up 15 minutes before the movie starts Lol

I know shame on me :blush: But if I go by the last episode's calculations, I could get there half hour early and still get the best seat. :) I think maybe it's because there are like 6 theaters within the 15 miles around my house, that's probably why there is never a line.

Oh I've seen worse...This women I saw the other day has star wars tattoos dating back from the first fricken movie, and everyone was dressing their kids like ewok's and they had action figures and light sabers, and this guy was dressed up as Darth Vadar. I was scared I had to leave before they attacked me for not being dressed up.

the sad thing was that only my cousin and me were the only ones that were dressed in normal clothes and we were around the block at the chinese.....very interesting....luckily we didnt get caught in the crossfire. :laugh: :laugh:

They are nuts, I mean I'm a fan of star wars movies, but I'm not that big of a fan to dress up and get all star warsed out, I'm afraid they might try and beat me up if I'm not dressed up so maybe I'll stop at seven-eleven and get that darth vader slurpie haha :laugh:

There were people like that when I went to see episode 1, guys dressed up as Qui-gon having little duels and stuff, and a few storm troopers showed up. :) Nothinhg like thatq though when I saw ep 2.

I need to go to that theater to see episode 3, but as sweetpea said, I don't wanna get stuck behind a guy in a big ass helmet. :p

There were people like that when I went to see episode 1, guys dressed up as Qui-gon having little duels and stuff, and a few storm troopers showed up. :) Nothinhg like thatq though when I saw ep 2.

I need to go to that theater to see episode 3, but as sweetpea said, I don't wanna get stuck behind a guy in a big ass helmet. :p

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's what I say take Tina's Motto GO EARLY! Lol make sure you sit infront of some guy with big ass helemts.