Bellazon

Sergio Ramos
Thumbnail

Tali

:D ^ yeah I hear what you are saying. They had an awful lot of pics and fan meetings on the road with him - but then i thought, that if i were living in Madrid and knew where he would be would I stop myself from going to see him as much as I could? No. I would run there as fast as I could too and take tons of pics. Being the obsessed individual that I am too.... :drool: I sure miss the EDC coverage of his business. Hard to find anything on him now.

I would be too shy to be as friendly with him as the EDC girls...but i would go look. :blush:

Thanks for serioramos.com site. I loved being there about a year ago. But now the mod as removed all the ramos photos and has a private section for him. I think she only lets in close friends and I am not there 24 / 7 so probably don't qualify. It is a real shame.

:D ^ yeah I hear what you are saying. They had an awful lot of pics and fan meetings on the road with him - but then i thought, that if i were living in Madrid and knew where he would be would I stop myself from going to see him as much as I could? No. I would run there as fast as I could too and take tons of pics. Being the obsessed individual that I am too.... :drool: I sure miss the EDC coverage of his business. Hard to find anything on him now.

I would be too shy to be as friendly with him as the EDC girls...but i would go look. :blush:

Thanks for serioramos.com site. I loved being there about a year ago. But now the mod as removed all the ramos photos and has a private section for him. I think she only lets in close friends and I am not there 24 / 7 so probably don't qualify. It is a real shame.

I think 'cuz people kept posting private pics or something elsewhere and claiming as their own, dunno. Was awhile ago and I don't get involved, lol! But some people join only for pics and no chat I'm guessing. :blink:

• 2 weeks later...
now who is his GF ?

Chic Chic told me that he broke up with Eli :( .. sadly :(

They broke up long time ago, where have you been? lol :D I didn't like Eli so it was good news to me. I think he's single and enjoying it at the moment :)

Aga, thanks for the piccies! :kiss:

OMG maybe I was in different planet lol :| .. well it's sad news to me though .. but happy that you're happy :D

soooo maybe you have a chance now to get Sergio :shifty: hehe !!!!