Bellazon

Sergio Ramos
Thumbnail

Tali

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

awesome post Nika - those HQ's of sergio and rene are great!!! I have lost any really good sites for sergio these days. Anyone got a good ramos forum going that has chat, news and good pics. What happened to El De Camas too? That sitre was fantastic and now i don't even know where it is? :cry: :cry: :cry:

There have been no sergio and fan pics for ages now - and he used to have them all the time. Like some of these girls were living with him or tracked him with gps or something. It was awesome! :blush:

awesome post Nika - those HQ's of sergio and rene are great!!! I have lost any really good sites for sergio these days. Anyone got a good ramos forum going that has chat, news and good pics. What happened to El De Camas too? That sitre was fantastic and now i don't even know where it is? :cry: :cry: :cry:

There have been no sergio and fan pics for ages now - and he used to have them all the time. Like some of these girls were living with him or tracked him with gps or something. It was awesome! :blush:

el de camas girls were obsessed stalkers. They abused their fan level wayyyy too much, lol!

You can try sergio-ramos.com I think there are a lot of fans on there.