Bellazon

BZ'ers talking models at the Bar

Cult Icon

40 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

@Stromboli1  it looks like Hailey also jumped ship with SI.  I heard that the SI models don't even get paid, which is an insult.

Doesn't surprise me at all.

SISI has been trending down for the past few years as they've been infected with the WOKEness disease and are destroying themselves from within. The SISI brand is done in my opinion as they've alienated their core fanbase the past few years while trying to appeal to all this SJW crap. It's been proven over and over the SJW people don't buy the merchandise, toys, games, movie tickets, magazines, sports tickets, etc to support the SJW crap.

4 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

Doesn't surprise me at all.

SISI has been trending down for the past few years as they've been infected with the WOKEness disease and are destroying themselves from within

TBH the embrace of LGBT seems bizarre to me and a type of self sabotage, it is not good for the magazine but they keep on doing it.  Maybe people have it wrong when they think it's about selling magazines.  The corporation may see SI as no longer a meaningful brand but a way to demonstrate their social responsibility.  IT really seems like their corporate owners have given up on the brand recently and their budget has been cut down.  From this view SI already died 2-4 years ago.  This recent magazine has pictures that are no better than a typical an advertising campaign of a swimwear brand.

So SI is now part of their corporations' marketing budget, kind of a vanity project to promote a good public image.  

16 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

TBH the embrace of LGBT seems bizarre to me and a type of self sabotage, it is not good for the magazine but they keep on doing it.  Maybe people have it wrong when they think it's about selling magazines.  The corporation may see SI as no longer a meaningful brand but a way to demonstrate their social responsibility.  IT really seems like their corporate owners have given up on the brand recently and their budget has been cut down.  From this view SI already died 2-4 years ago.  This recent magazine has pictures that are no better than a typical an advertising campaign of a swimwear brand.

So SI is now part of their corporations' marketing budget, kind of a vanity project to promote a good public image.  

The biggest issue is for sports, entertainment, modeling, etc is that they're marketing & catering  to a very small percentage of the population, which unfortunately has the loudest voice. They don't support the change they want monetarily. 

This stuff is suppose to be an escape from the real world, the average person doesn't want politics in every facet of their lives. Sports will suffer the same fate as Hollywood.

The only people that have great sympathies for LGBT are millennials and younger or hardcore left wingers.  I am an "elder" /not quite a millennial- grew up in the 1990s mainly- and I missed this time of indoctrination.   When I see younger people talk about these issues they resemble Aliens to me. The general population however is made of many groups that are indifferent or anti-LGBT, this is the majority.   I am in the indifferent category.

However there is another segment, those that are getting influenced/conditioned from their media consumption habits, that's the wild card.  LGBT promotion is EVERYWHERE now, so it will gain converts.

3 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

The only people that have great sympathies for LGBT are millennials and younger or hardcore left wingers.  I am an "elder" /not quite a millennial- grew up in the 1990s mainly- and I missed this time of indoctrination.   When I see younger people talk about these issues they resemble Aliens to me. The general population however is made of many groups that are indifferent or anti-LGBT, this is the majority.   I am in the indifferent category.

However there is another segment, those that are getting influenced/conditioned from their media consumption habits, that's the wild card.  LGBT promotion is EVERYWHERE now, so it will gain converts.

I missed the indoctrination too, but I hold Libertarian views on it though. Nobody should be obligated to accept anyone's lifestyle and the government shouldn't be enforcing it.

I hate the indoctrination of this crap in schools and other governmental entities. The LGBT shilling by businesses, politicians, sports, corporations, etc is so transparently fake it's disgusting.

LGBT vs Feminism & LGBT vs Islam will be so delicious by them calculating the oppressive points each group has and claims they're the most oppressed.