Bellazon

BZ'ers talking models at the Bar

Cult Icon

22 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

19931869_816792688494181_60661014282108928_n.jpg

Maxim Australia would have a heck of a shoot on their hands if they got together all of the current rising crop of Australian models and put them in one spread together.  Get Georgia Gibbs, Natalie Roser, the three above (Natyse Chan, Steph Rayner, and Michaela Wain), and Madison Edwards together for a shoot, and they'd have one of the best issues of Maxim printed anywhere in the world as far as I'm concerned.  Absolutely love the work those ladies have been doing here lately.  

The lizzy turner leaks (from phun.org)

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

http://ul.to/ebq7axvx
http://suprafiles.net/lwqcas15zss0

3 hours ago, jj3 said:

HQs

_hqcelebcorner.net_.jpg 5dEB2cPf.jpg bQwK2orY.jpg f0U1WDhN.jpg JJF25ecD.jpg lay2bkId.jpg njute6JO.jpg xNYhW4NT.jpg

Blanca looked so incredible that i had to share my feelings here :D What you think guyz, isn't she a real doll ! 

As i said earlier, she looks more to an angel than many of the actual angels :p 

23 minutes ago, Niels von Wittelsbach said:

^^^

How right you are ! And her name is Blanca ?

It is, Blanca Padilla ! 

10 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

^ Blanca Padilla. She's a very classy lady :angel:

So classy, but she always manage her look to be somehow spicy and hot simply. The perfect mix for a modern model. And what about her perfect body. I love it the way it is right now. During the HF season she always lost a bit of weight, but toned like this, it's just perferct. 

I'm really attentive on the social media feeds of my favorite models, and i have to say that Blanca is such an example. never too much, but always enough interesting to give a like or looking forward for more infos.

She just give her fans envy to give her more time and love. Wonderful ! A perfect and constant tease.