Bellazon

Same Picture, Different Magazine

On 09/07/2016 at 5:22 PM, modelknowledge said:

this was mistakenly id'd as Maria Bailey

I think this might be Asha Leo

Femmes, Donna Moderna, Fur Sie

image.jpg  th_maria_13.jpg/monthly_07_2015/post-43653-0-1446057246-98308_thumb.jpg" style="vertical-align:middle;border:1px solid rgb(226,226,226);height:auto;padding:1px;" data-ratio="131.03">

German Gong

Asha Leo-Gong-Alemanha.jpg

2 hours ago, Dayrell said:

Model and Enrico, what do you think about this girl? Before, I think it was Maria Bailey, but now I don´t think so.....

Maria Bailey-Dawa-Russia.jpg Maria Bailey-Fur Sie-Alemanha.jpg Maria Bailey-Fur Sie-Alemanha-4.jpg Maria Bailey-Lisa-Alemanha-2.jpg Maria Bailey-Pleine Vie-França-2.jpg Maria Bailey-Vera-Espanha.jpg

I'm pretty sure that it's Maria Bailey (a couple of years ago and they photoshopped her mole or put some makeup on it, but you can clearly recognize her smile and the smile never lies)

3 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

The 2nd pic is Tina Feller (it's not the same as the other pictures). I don't know about the other girl, but she's pretty.

i was just about to say that. 

6 hours ago, Dayrell said:

Model and Enrico, what do you think about this girl? Before, I think it was Maria Bailey, but now I don´t think so.....

Maria Bailey-Dawa-Russia.jpg Maria Bailey-Fur Sie-Alemanha.jpg Maria Bailey-Fur Sie-Alemanha-4.jpg Maria Bailey-Lisa-Alemanha-2.jpg Maria Bailey-Pleine Vie-França-2.jpg Maria Bailey-Vera-Espanha.jpg

I been saying that for awhile and everyone keeps saying its her.

On 10/07/2016 at 0:37 AM, Enrico_sw said:

Cristina Teva, twice for Maxi (France) and once for Für Sie (Germany) :

Cristina Teva maxi 2010.jpgCristina Teva maxi.jpgCristina Teva fur sie.jpg

I found another sister pic. It's not the same issue as the previous Fur Sie , but it's exactly the same pic !

Cristina Teva - Fur Sie - janvier 2015.jpg

1 minute ago, Enrico_sw said:

Another couple of sister cover pictures of Cristina Teva, for Für Sie (not the same pic, but definitely the same photoshoot)

Cristina Teva - Fur Sie - mai 2015.jpgCristina Teva Fur sie 2.jpg

levbra-3-2013.jpg

this is a Norwegian version of Ma Bra which is a Swedish Health Magzine. So there might be one more. :smile:

1 minute ago, modelknowledge said:

@Enrico_sw it possible they have another edition? I mean there are other countries that speak German like Austria and Switzerland.One is July 2006. The other is January 2015. 

Für Sie is just German (on their cover they have prices for Austria and Switzerland, so that they can buy it, but there's only the German one)

On 08/07/2016 at 1:38 AM, Enrico_sw said:

Ana Colja for Santé magazine (France, twice) and Top santé (France)

The second seems to have different color, but it's the same ! They just changed the shirt color (they probably wanted pink on the cover) ; the pose is exactly the same as the 1st one (the swimsuit is also the same)

Ana Colja Santé magazine juillet 2014.jpgAna Colja - santé magazine mai 2011.jpgAna Colja top santé 2009.jpg

Für Sie Slim & Fit (same photoshoot) :

Ana Colja - fur sie slim and fit.jpg