Bellazon

Cheryl Fernandez-Versini
Thumbnail

Poor girl :(

Cheryl Cole’s close friend Derek Hough was said to be devastated last night – after blaming himself as she lay seriously ill in hospital battling malaria.

The dancer is distraught after being told she caught the deadly disease on romantic break that he arranged for them

Doctors believe Cheryl was bitten by a mosquito in Tanzania where she and Derek spent six days together last month.

A source said: “He’s mortified by what’s happened and is utterly devastated at what she’s going through – not least because it happened on a trip he’d planned.”

Some close up shots of beautiful Cheryl's nice legs in heels :whistle: good pair of legs in short skirts/shorts/dresses/high shoes :drool: Cheryl is one leggy babe :heart: legs I like to see (and to see more leg too)! :blush::wave:

post-14405-1209209553_thumb.jpgpost-14405-1209209581_thumb.jpgpost-14405-1209209614_thumb.jpgpost-14405-1209209644_thumb.jpgpost-14405-1209209683_thumb.jpg

post-14405-1209209703_thumb.jpgpost-14405-1209209724_thumb.jpgpost-14405-1209209763_thumb.jpgpost-14405-1209209784_thumb.jpg

hmmmmm i LOVE these.

get me going ;)

She's dying right now... :ninja: I understand you being attracted to her, but right now isn't really the time for this.

"The star’s condition was said to be worsening, with medics worried she could suffer long-term damage to her vital organs."

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/14339...-hospital-care/

After a worrying few days, Cheryl Cole has now been allowed to leave the intensive care unit where she was staying at a London hospital and has moved to a private clinic. The Girls Aloud star was moved to intensive care after she failed to respond well to treatment for malaria, so this new move is definitely a positive sign that she's on the mend.

The poorly star's PR company Tweeted the news a few minutes ago, saying: "Cheryl Cole today came out of intensive care and has left UCLH. She has now been transferred to a private clinic where she will remain for her recovery."

Source: http://www.heatworld.com/Celeb-News/2010/0...sive-care-phew/

• 3 weeks later...