Gerrard vs Lampard

saritaa

Gerrard vs Lampard  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who is better?

• Gerrard
    • Lampard

I am all for Gerrard.

He is such a all rounded player, his tackles - even better than some of the best defenders in the world.

His enthusiasm, his leadership, is something i dont see in Lampard, although i am not implying Lampard has none, but i just love watching Gerrard^^

Gerrard's long shots are even better than Lampard, in my opinion, and his agility! Gosh, you should see him thumping in a volley when the ball is about the same height as his chest!

Lampard doesn't know how to dribble :trout: and if you've watched Stevie on the right for Liverpool you'll know he can dribble. He looks really goofy when he does it but he has turned left and right backs in the Premiership inside out. Anyway, when was the last time Lampard scored a long range hit? He hardly ever scores them now. When he did score them it used to be through 20 deflections, but now that defenders have worked out that all you need to do is close him down before he swings, he seriously doesn't have as much influence :no: Stevie on the other hand is capable of hitting sweet clean shots from any range (except 6 yards it seems <_<)

Anyway, neither of them have been hitting the heights we're used to last season, though I personally feel Lampard has performed better than Gerrard. Lampard has been more consistent this season but hasn't really done anything special while Gerrard has been less consistent, yet has provided some games of pure magic.

:rofl: Lampard is still a good player though...he just doesn't have an MBE :whistle: I still remember his last hit against Everton. Back to goal, one touch to pull away from the defense and set himself up and one strike to curl it into the top corner from a difficult angle. It was great to watch...too bad it was overshadowed by Drogba's wonder striker :drool:

• 2 weeks later...

Lamps is not only greatly overrated, he is also a bit of a nasty bugger of a man. He has been involved in several "roastings" with both Chelsea and England team-mates. Not exactly something to be proud off. I can't believe Barca seriously considered trading Deco and a boatload of money for Lampard. :yuckky:

• 3 weeks later...
:clap: for TK :D

thanks for the round of applause:P

man.utd and liverpool together can crash chelsea! :evil:

haha well, Man U alone can crash chelsea

Liverpool alone can do the same thing too!!!!!

o yes of cos^^:D

and arsenal as well^^:p

:clap: for TK :D

thanks for the round of applause:P

man.utd and liverpool together can crash chelsea! :evil:

haha well, Man U alone can crash chelsea

Liverpool alone can do the same thing too!!!!!

o yes of cos^^:D

and arsenal as well^^:p

haha yes!!!!!!!!!!1 :evil: :evil: