Bellazon

Gerrard vs Lampard

saritaa

Gerrard vs Lampard  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who is better?

• Gerrard
    • Lampard

yeah god of mid-field..hes well with handling the ball and passing and all that..but you dont see him get all the glory..when you specifically think goals you think beckham on his free kicks or lampard going for a strike..

and are you seriousss about him being famous honestly.. here in america people have NO clue about steven gerrard as a player at all..during the world cup he got no recognition except for that goal he made..when ever me and other folks would chat about the england's team...it would be about beckham, hargreaves, rooney, j. cole..never really gerrard.

well maybe in america people have no clue who gerrard is....but here where i live if you ask someone who's your favorite player? they will tell you stevie g and of course they all support liverpool...becks is just too overrated all he can do is freekicks ..but i wouldnt call stevie underrated cos in europe he is considered to be one of the best midfielders....

well maybe in america people have no clue who gerrard is....but here where i live if you ask someone who's your favorite player? they will tell you stevie g and of course they all support liverpool...becks is just too overrated all he can do is freekicks ..but i wouldnt call stevie underrated cos in europe he is considered to be one of the best midfielders....

Why do they all support Liverpool? :confused:

you must get a lot of stick wearing the Manyoo jersey around :ninja:

Why do they all support Liverpool? :confused:

you must get a lot of stick wearing the Manyoo jersey around :ninja:

well i really dont know why they support liverpool... i asked my ex-bf why does he supports liverpool? and he said cos liverpool are the best team ever...but i dont agree with him..

well i really dont know why they support liverpool... i asked my ex-bf why does he supports liverpool? and he said cos liverpool are the best team ever...but i dont agree with him..

obviously he's right and you're wrong :rofl: :trout:

^

lol thats valid explanation for being the best team :blink: :p

yeah god of mid-field..hes well with handling the ball and passing and all that..but you dont see him get all the glory..when you specifically think goals you think beckham on his free kicks or lampard going for a strike..

and are you seriousss about him being famous honestly.. here in america people have NO clue about steven gerrard as a player at all..during the world cup he got no recognition except for that goal he made..when ever me and other folks would chat about the england's team...it would be about beckham, hargreaves, rooney, j. cole..never really gerrard.

lol i'd expect that in europe but not really here..and plus american footballs bigger here..which freakin SUCKS!!!

^

lol thats valid explanation for being the best team :blink: :p

lol i'd expect that in europe but not really here..and plus american footballs bigger here..which freakin SUCKS!!!

lol...you mean american football rugby right

• 1 month later...

Gerrard is a born leader who can carry the team by himself.Lamps is a team player and a follower.If franck was playing on merseyside he would be great but not as inspirational as stevie is .Remember last season's fa cup.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...