Bellazon

Christen Harper
Thumbnail

eddiwouldgo

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Harper Bay said:

SI 2023, a damn crime that she isn't on the cover. 

Definitely have to agree with you there, especially since there were multiple covers again this year.  Christen definitely should have gotten one of them.  

Regardless, I think her shoot this year is definitely one of the strongest ones in the issue.  She's done a good job for SI since they brought her in and she continues to do so for them here.  :)  

57 minutes ago, VS19 said:

Definitely have to agree with you there, especially since there were multiple covers again this year.  Christen definitely should have gotten one of them.  

Regardless, I think her shoot this year is definitely one of the strongest ones in the issue.  She's done a good job for SI since they brought her in and she continues to do so for them here.  :)  

agree she’s amazing and deserved a cover for sure to not make her one of the 4 in favor of another celebrity who doesn’t need a cover or a criminal grandma like Martha Stewart is just so pathetic. Stick to the models, the women who work to get to that point in their careers and reward them. 

14 minutes ago, MERPER said:

the women who work to get to that point in their careers and reward them

Definitely agreed on this point.  There have been quite a few really good models that they have had in their magazines that never got the covers that they deserved.  Hopefully Christen will end up with a cover at some point in the future.  

7 hours ago, elspastico said:

Does SI never release proper high quality versions of these? I don't remember a single one that has even laptop wallpaper standards, let alone UHQ.

not sure about UHQ but this year's versions are noticeably lower quality than in the past for some reason

considering they are so desperate for money they put megan fox and martha stewart on covers after kim kardashian and ciara a year earlier, my guess is they got smart and realized people would share all the HQ images on the internet and thus people weren't buying the physical copy of the magazine so they decided to hold back on the quality available on the web site so more people will buy the issue