Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

I saw a photo of the airplane and all the girls but is sideways so it's hard to identify all of them, but I can see Magda at the top of the stairs. But I can't find Natasha... :mellow:

She is in the Netherlands anyway

I'm not sure who is it, but somebody in VS thread mentioned the same. But how do you know Natasha is in Netherlands??

Magda is in Rome, having lunch, according to her IG. Hmmm it is (drastically) getting weird now.

I saw a photo of the airplane and all the girls but is sideways so it's hard to identify all of them, but I can see Magda at the top of the stairs. But I can't find Natasha... :mellow:

She is in the Netherlands anyway
I'm not sure who is it, but somebody in VS thread mentioned the same. But how do you know Natasha is in Netherlands??

Magda is in Rome, having lunch, according to her IG. Hmmm it is (drastically) getting weird now.

She was in Paris 6 days ago, but I think she went home to the Netherlands because she never posted anything about NYC/London etc

Thank you Sanja! Btw do you know any little hint if Natasha's taking a flight soon, to London for VSFS??

Off topic a little bit - I notice that Snejana just had a photoshoot with Carine & it seems like a major one that I'm quite agree with people on IG saying it's for CR Fashion Book. Then suddenly I start to wonder if Natasha ever do anything for that 'book'. Now I really hope Carine will do a whole issue with just Natasha, since we all know she is one of Carine's muses right. I know it's too much after 3 issues of major magazines dedicated to Natasha but it must be beyond terrific because the fact that it is Carine's producton & they work together AGAIN!  :brows:

She isn't saying anything about VS, not confirming it but not denying it either. It makes me think that for some reason she's not sure yet. Because I know VS wanted her because she was on the board. 

And I would LOVE if she was in CR fashion book, that would be amazing. 

Wait, there's still a reason for us to keep chill for now, since Magda & some other comfirmed girls happen to absence in the flight since too. Magda just posted about several hours ago that she's about to head to **** (London, 'we' believe), after having lunch with Daniele & some friends. But I admit my hope for Natasha now just left about 20%. Yeah I know  :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

It would be such a nice surprise if she walks  :nicole:

"Nice"?? "Greatest"! It will be a greatest surprise for years! I mean, which model had been requested by VS themseves to make a comeback on their runway after a very long 8 years??? Even Carmen made it after about 4-5 years I think, but shame she got only 1 outfit.

If we are proven to be so wrong Bout Natasha doing VS (ooor us... lol), then a Chanel show just fine to me at least.

I thought this is her house in NYC. So which house it is??

How do you know it's her NYC house?

This is her house in The Netherlands... She lives in my neighbourhood.

Damn lucky lucky lucky you! Do you mind telling where is exactly your neighbourhood?  :hehe: