I want Natasha to walk like this

and this 2:22 & 8:55

this too 1:22 &
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k19njw56pNw

and this

also this 0:14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NRpihlfj4w

and all her Versace shows

plus this one 1:44 (which happens to be a favourite in VSFS thread)

and any other menswear shows. The amount of fierceness is infinity & out of universe..!  :woot: 

*I DIED*

Natasha and Magdalena are the two girls who aren't angels and didn't needed to go to casting to be in the show! That's amazing!  :)

Hello miguelalmeida! :flower:  You're the same "miguelalmeida" from the instagram right?

Yes I am? What's your IG name?  :flower:

I'm also the same miguelalmeida on tFS, the one with the crazy theories that the majority turns out to be true, and the day we first talked about Natasha doing VSFS she posted all those work-out photos, as a sign.  :gocho:

Natasha can be a front-runner for the Pucci SS15 campaign, at all her latest public appearences she has been wearing Emilio Pucci only! She is wearing Pucci at tonight's NY Ball.

And if that campaign would feature Mariacarla and Naomi like the runway show, that would be the DREAM!  :wub2:

Natasha and Magdalena are the two girls who aren't angels and didn't needed to go to casting to be in the show! That's amazing!  :)

Hello miguelalmeida! :flower:  You're the same "miguelalmeida" from the instagram right?

I'm also the same miguelalmeida on tFS, the one with the crazy theories that the majority turns out to be true, and the day we first talked about Natasha doing VSFS she posted all those work-out photos, as a sign.  :gocho:

I knew it! I know you from tfs too, thanks for all the good stuff there! No, I don't have an ig acc. All I do there is to update news on certain people.

Another earliest sign should be the throwback picture of her and other angels but John tagged her with only few girls. From that I already know she's up for something huge & dramatic!

I knew it! I know you from tfs too, thanks for all the good stuff there! No, I don't have an ig acc. All I do there is to update news on certain people.

Another earliest sign should be the throwback picture of her and other angels but John tagged her with only few girls. From that I already know she's up for something huge & dramatic!

Well I'm on "leave" for a few months so I will be posting all the great UHQ content in here and some crazy theories.