Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

i'm watching TV (in France) and a spot about Tsarina Makeup from l'oreal with Natasha is on TV but i can't find it on the internet!!!

Is the commercial will be aired again & again? If so, you should put on your standby mode & record it..! That'll be great, we'll be more super thankful!

We have to wait for:

Vogue Japan by Giampaolo and Anna

Vogue Brazil styled by the guy that usually styles the cover stories

Emilio Pucci and I just hope it was shot by Mario Sorrenti

Marc Jacobs by David Sims  :wub:

plus... other secret eds and ads

And since Frida is out at Gucci I think Natasha will be used for S/S 15 ad or FW 15 ad, because she was her favorite girl! She will use Natasha one last time before she says goodbye...  :flower:

We have to wait for:

Vogue Japan by Giampaolo and Anna

Vogue Brazil styled by the guy that usually styles the cover stories

Emilio Pucci and I just hope it was shot by Mario Sorrenti

Marc Jacobs by David Sims  :wub:

plus... other secret eds and ads

And since Frida is out at Gucci I think Natasha will be used for S/S 15 ad or FW 15 ad, because she was her favorite girl! She will use Natasha one last time before she says goodbye...  :flower:

Yeah, it's so sad since the fact that Frida+Natasha = Gucci  :cry2:. Since you mentioned it, I now have high hope too that Frida will make her last campaign to be the ultimate Gucci Girl's campaign, plus Natasha will be perfect 30 next year & that'll be 10 years after her first Gucci campaign if I'm not mistaken. But the presence of Abbey Lee & several of her (relevant) Gucci girls would be more flavourful though. That will be one of Natasha's greatest highlight of her life!

By the way I think Natasha worked with Anna Ewers recently, because she commented on an IG pic of Ewers saying "Miss you :kiss:" and she never commented anything like that on Anna's IG account, so I think they worked together on something...

it would be SUPER COOL if it was something with Meisel, he loves to do the blond girl glamour, screen siren, or 50s pin-up.... my mind is thinking of a gazillion things....  :woot: Instagram makes my mind go insane with future work and possible secret projects.... 

By the way I think Natasha worked with Anna Ewers recently, because she commented on an IG pic of Ewers saying "Miss you :kiss:" and she never commented anything like that on Anna's IG account, so I think they worked together on something...

it would be SUPER COOL if it was something with Meisel, he loves to do the blond girl glamour, screen siren, or 50s pin-up.... my mind is thinking of a gazillion things....  :woot: Instagram makes my mind go insane with future work and possible secret projects.... 

I think it has something to do with Marc Jacobs SS15 campaign, both of them are in the campaign right.

But if it is for another thing, let it be the super real shit like you said, with Meisel - ohhh wait, Natasha & Anna for Vogue Italia by Meisel (even I dream for her solo cover)?! *i died*  :chicken:  :chicken:  :chicken:

i'm watching TV (in France) and a spot about Tsarina Makeup from l'oreal with Natasha is on TV but i can't find it on the internet!!!

And how is it this commercial?

It was...short. ahah. It's a commercial about a product from l'oreal and at the end they add a short "And for christmas, think about Tsarina Make up" and then we see Natasha wearing Tsarina Makeup (and moving so that's definitly not just a picture)