Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

I wonder if anybody here keep up on her latest photoshoots or secret projects with photographers/stylists/designers/etc that might be campaign, editorial, cover or else?? It's great if we have the list up to date from month to month. And crossed it off after the certain projects is published.  :hehe:

Natasha scored Marc Jacobs S/S 2015 Ad shot by David Sims!  :gocho:

TROOP MARC JACOBS: The spring campaign from Marc Jacobs features an army of top models, including Anja Rubik, Karlie Kloss, Adriana Lima, Joan Smalls, Kendall Jenner, Natasha Poly, Anna Ewers, Aya Jones and Jessica Stam, styled in his military uniform-inspired spring look and a messy bob wig from the runway show. Styled by Katie Grand and shot by David Sims, with hair by Guido Palau and makeup by Diane Kendal, the campaign includes nine double page layouts featuring a full-length shot and a portrait of each model. The campaign will begin to run in the January issues of leading fashion magazines.
wwd.com

:woot: ^ Hooray freaking happy right now! But still a bit dissapointed since one of my biggest fears is already happening - Natasha & Kendall   :anger:   in the same ads @ eds @ cover, I mean the casting is big & beyond then there comes the Kendall from nowhere, oh wait, Katie Grand, no wonder. So I will try my best to take this campaign in most positive way possible. And Adriana, that girl really have a blast for SS15, Balmain & Marc Jacobs, what else after this.

So now we are confirmed that our girl have 2 campaigns (Pucci & this) under her belt to date. I hope her ig pic that led to her rumour of being in Cavalli will also come true. I know my hope for her to snatch Gucci again is slightly ridiculous, but 3 blue chips is an amazing reward for her & for us especially after all her Vogue covers, two H&M main campaigns & other non-stop gigs this year (minus VSFS - I hate you VS, you sucks)!