Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

Madame Figaro by Satoshi Saikusa

A6_Cf5m4_Cc_AAf7_H.jpg

Interview/Article

Newest member of the L'Oréal Paris dream team, Natasha Poly is one of the top models for most of the time. At age 27, she lives a hundred miles an hour between Amsterdam and New York and dreams of becoming a mother.

Originally from Perm, an industrial town on the edge of Siberia, Natasha, whose real surname is Natalya Sergeyevna Polevshchikova was not destined to become top model. With her police chief father, her mother engineer converted into a housewife and her two brothers: "We were not poor to cry in the cottages, we were a typical family of the middle class, rather than down" , she says. She secretly dreamed of becoming a model? Not really. "I did not even know what a director was. I do not think so, because I do not find it beautiful. I did not interested the boys, I was too tall (1.78 m) and too thin. My dream was to become a travel agent out of my hole. '

Difficult start

Everything starts, very classic, a modeling contest in her hometown she wins hands down a final in Moscow where she flunked, photos for pubs in local magazines ... At age 15, an agency of Milan offered him a trial for three months. "I do not speak a word of English. The agency gave me 50 euros, a plan of Milan and told me: "Work it out yourself." I lived through hell. "Then she went to try his luck in Paris.

"I worked hard and I'm proud"

Soon, success tip his nose. In 2004, at only 18, she made ??the cover of "Vogue" Paris for two consecutive months: "My life changed overnight. I was on a plane every other day, I défilais six times a day with two castings parades. I said yes to everything, so I wanted to be on top. I forbade myself to show any sign of fatigue. Everything that happened to me was that of happiness. "It is certainly in these characters forged work found the answer to the success of the top Russian. "We are from middle class families with little money. We know that we must work hard, be patient, do not complain. We gritted his teeth and advance. '

Marriage to the Russian

At age 27, she lives with Peter Bakker, a businessman, whom she married last year in Saint-Tropez. Three days of festivities at the Russian Byblos, with two hundred guests, including her friends top models Lara Stone and Sasha Pivovarova. Riccardo Tisci, the designer of Givenchy has designed her dress. A piece of her collection archived with her ??outfits cults. Sophisticated, even when it does not work, it bears no jeans, no sneakers that heels, Louboutin or Miu Miu, and never goes out without makeup. "I love make-up. Most often, I make one. My cousins ??call me when they get married. Besides, I see myself make-up artist in the future. "So when he was asked to join the Dream Team L'Oréal Paris was the consecration. "Small, I watched the pubs of these women so perfect. Now it's my turn. I worked hard and I'm proud. "

Madame Figaro by Satoshi Saikusa

post-40237-0-1446069004-11679_thumb.jpg

Favorite products

La Laque Elnett: "When I feel, I think the job. It is the smell of backstage. '

Varnish Color Riche Red Pin-Up: "I always wear a touch of red in the evenings. '

The Fund Foundation Lumi Magic: "I never leave home without foundation. It gives me confidence in myself. '

Millions Excess Volume Mascara: "It creates an incredible volume. '

Address in New York: a facial at Isabelle Bellis. 60 East 66th Street. Tel. : 001 212 966 3262.