Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

On set with Natasha Poly

After Uma Thurman, she is the angelic face of the new fragrance Givenchy Ange ou Démon Le Secret Elixir. From New York, the shots behind the scenes and three questions to the model.

The habit which a lot to like Riccardo Tisci, designer and creative director of Givenchy, has chosen for her. Pirouettes, smiles, hops. It looks like a little girl. We're in New York, in the backstage of the press campaign of Ange ou Démon Givenchy Le Secret Elixir (new version of the fragrance was born five years ago).

Only time for three questions to the model Natasha Poly, face chosen to take up the legacy of the actress Uma Thurman.

What do you remember the fragrance Ange ou Démon Le Secret Elixir?

"The duality that exists in every woman, the mix of good and bad. Depends on the moment, but the scent will reflect only a part of my personality. Secret, of course. Because no one will know what is. "

How are you going to the shooting?

"All right! It's a sunny day, and with the two photographers that I love: Inez and Vinoodh. They are my favorites, they have talent and are unique. In addition, there is Riccardo Tisci, an inspiration to us all. A flood of creativity. "

Can you describe, in their own way, the woman Ange ou Démon?

"Very mysterious, at least for me. It's sensitive but strong at the same time. Observer and eccentric. Sensual and seductive. Charismatic, but innocent. It can be anything you want. "