Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

I've never seen Fery's cheeckboes before lol

But I don't know how you like her face in the ad.. for me it's like noo that's one of the worst close ups of Natasha ever, she could do so much better.. it just looks weird to me I don't know how they approved for it to be an ad.. Most ppl when they see the ad wouldn't care but after seeing alll of her work throughout the years its like it could be fantastic, they should've done something else with the hair. But there are manyyy more to come so I look forward to them.

Generally I think they were going for an overall high fashion look. Obviously chances are you're never gonna see someone walking around like that. But it truly is what makes the ad so great to me. The setting, sky view, bubble-gum pink dress, Tash's eyebrows. High-Fashion Fantasy is what I like to call shots like these. And only few models can pull it off, and Natasha does it so well. Not to mention the shot itself is quite eye-catching. :)

Generally I think they were going for an overall high fashion look. Obviously chances are you're never gonna see someone walking around like that. But it truly is what makes the ad so great to me. The setting, sky view, bubble-gum pink dress, Tash's eyebrows. High-Fashion Fantasy is what I like to call shots like these. And only few models can pull it off, and Natasha does it so well. Not to mention the shot itself is quite eye-catching. :)

Fashion is my passion, I know what you are talking about believe me, when I see a picture I don't just see the picture I see beyond the obvious, however I wasn't talking about the whole ad, it's actually pretty good, but I just don't approve of the face in it, the angle...and like I said because I love fashion photography so much I do get critical ;)

Fashion is my passion, I know what you are talking about believe me, when I see a picture I don't just see the picture I see beyond the obvious, however I wasn't talking about the whole ad, it's actually pretty good, but I just don't approve of the face in it, the angle...and like I said because I love fashion photography so much I do get critical ;)

Oh the face. Well I love the whole thing. These ads make up for their horrible ensemble that Gucci called their Spring collection. :ninja: At least no Indy Bag. :p

Yeah I absolutely hated the Indy bag! It was the most hideous thing ever! This ad actually has nice set up and I like the outfit! But I didn't mind the cruise ads either. Anyways I'm glad they keep her for another season :)

Even thought Gucci it's not what it used to be..

Oh the face. Well I love the whole thing. These ads make up for their horrible ensemble that Gucci called their Spring collection. :ninja: At least no Indy Bag. :p

Yeah I absolutely hated the Indy bag! It was the most hideous thing ever! This ad actually has nice set up and I like the outfit! But I didn't mind the cruise ads either. Anyways I'm glad they keep her for another season :)

Even thought Gucci it's not what it used to be..

do you know that a film of family gucci will be made?