Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

That's too bad she needs to get more popularity...But atleast most people that are inrested in fashion know who she is...& Natalia.

Yeah my mom always used to tell me that and about Czech girls too.

You must be proud though tha so many succesful models came from you country.

There are like none from Bulgaria :(

yeah, I am very proud :p . It's so nice to hear when people love Russian models and then say smth like I want to learn Russian :wub:

Don't worry. I am sure it is the question of time. Russia was always the country of beautiful women but for how long time nobody from here succeed in modelling?! There was only Natalia Semanova in 90s who became a top-model and nobody else before and only in 2001 Natalia Vodianova made a splash opening a trend for Russian models! Before there were only a few models who came from Russia to the world's biggest centres of fashion and now they are everywhere! Just wait and we'll see some star from you country, I believe so!

Edited by Sweet rus

That's too bad she needs to get more popularity...But atleast most people that are inrested in fashion know who she is...& Natalia.

Yeah my mom always used to tell me that and about Czech girls too.

You must be proud though tha so many succesful models came from you country.

There are like none from Bulgaria :(

yeah, I am very proud :p . It's so nice to hear when people love Russian models and then say smth like I want to learn Russian :wub:

Don't worry. I am sure it is the question of time. Russia was always the country of beautiful women but for how long time nobody from here succeed in modelling?! There was only Natalia Semanova in 90s who became a top-model and nobody else before and only in 2001 Natalia Vodianova made a splash opening a trend for Russian models! Before there were only a few models who came from Russia to the world's biggest centres of fashion and now they are everywhere! Just wait and we'll see some star from you country, I believe so!

its a shame that most people dont know them. they truly are so beautiful.

Yess she is my favorite russian model used to be Natalia but Natasha from like my 7-8 fav mooved to like the second or 3rd. I don't know yet i can't really decide but my top 10 is not in order cuz it's hard to decide which nes i like more...

But i've noticed 1 thing about Natasha...She's not good spokesperson at All , maybe it's becouse of her english or maybe not becouse i learned english in like less then a year well just basics but took me like year and a half to have normal conversations or less then that i don't remember.... But yea she doesn't seem very intelligent but so what she is extremely professional and nice & beautiful and that's what is important , the most!

And yess i am .

Me too :)

I think Natasha is pretty,but there's something in her face that makes her look bored or pissed off. don't know...maybe only I see it

Omg you're from Bulgaria too ??

Hmm ya but that is kinda what i like about her..Looking pissed off on the runway ...maybe..lol

Yess she is my favorite russian model used to be Natalia but Natasha from like my 7-8 fav mooved to like the second or 3rd. I don't know yet i can't really decide but my top 10 is not in order cuz it's hard to decide which nes i like more...

But i've noticed 1 thing about Natasha...She's not good spokesperson at All , maybe it's becouse of her english or maybe not becouse i learned english in like less then a year well just basics but took me like year and a half to have normal conversations or less then that i don't remember.... But yea she doesn't seem very intelligent but so what she is extremely professional and nice & beautiful and that's what is important , the most!

yeah, I agree about that. I don't know it's weird that people who almost all the time live in English-speaking countries , who need language for their job, are still not fluent at it at all, and they still have such strong accents. I was surprised when I heard Natalia Vodianova for the first time, I had better pronunciation when I was in the first grade. And if I had more experience with communication with foreigners, oh...that would be life :laugh: . I think it's the problem of education or maybe unwillingness to learn smth :whistle: , I don't know. Whatever people say most models are either uneducated or not educated enough, and only a few have really smth to say...eh it's boring, I'd better shut up :ninja:

whatever...Natasha is a great model.

(Полевщикова)

Actually it's quite easy to read.

You know, I thought her name was Полевчикова, not Полевщикова, from the way they write it in English - Polevschikova

:laugh: if not to count vshikova, she is a field :laugh:

I made a search and found some little details about Natasha's career.

She was with Perm agency FASHION DESIGN, in 2000 she won one of the rounds of the modelling competition "NEW MODEL TODAY" and got a contract with Why Not agency, bookers called her "Poly-Poly". But then presently she had to come back to finish school. At that time she made jobs for Russian ELLE (twice), VOGUE, COSMO, MARIE CLAIRE. And when she came to Paris she had such a book that many models who worked in France for several months didn't have. And by October 2003 she had EVES ROCHER, L'OREAL, MONOPRIX campaigns and editorials in French ELLE, Jeune et Jolie and others.

pic from that contest in 2000, she was oonly 14

post-2044-0-1446071428-89821_thumb.jpg