Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

Ok now again on old topic is that pic photoshoped or was the show really taped twise ? Cuz i was arguing to somebody that was taped twise , becouse i read that here but in the same time why would they do the WHOLE thing again i mean running around backstage and all the make up then take out their wings again then put em on and everything over again...And it'll just cost them more...

I don't know...Maybe that pic is photoshoped ??

Can somebody say for sure if there was the same show twise?

post-1639-1153863408_thumb.jpg

2005 was definetely recorded twice. In one of Ana Beatriz Barros's video she's like saying the show went really well as I expected and I hope tonights one goes just as well. They have rehearsal in the morning around 11 then they spend early afternoon in makeup; they have a show around 3pm; then they do all the press stuff, intros for the CBS show etc and interviews; then the do another show (the one most of the big celebrities come to) around 7:30pm. It's being held at the Kodak theatre in LA this year so who knows what'll happen? :blink:

Plus with it being aired on CBS if their are any 'wardrobe malfunctions' that are a bit....controversial, then they have another clip of the same to replace it with.

Ok now again on old topic is that pic photoshoped or was the show really taped twise ? Cuz i was arguing to somebody that was taped twise , becouse i read that here but in the same time why would they do the WHOLE thing again i mean running around backstage and all the make up then take out their wings again then put em on and everything over again...And it'll just cost them more...

that costume was my fav in VS Show.She looks amazing in it :wub:

i hope not that old though...maybe late 30s or somethin coz she's still very young...

Yeaa veryy young still and sweet & innocent and maybe naive...

I really hope she's not goin out wit some rich old nasty guy.....I don't want her to be like other models dating somebody twise her age , just becouse they're rich & powerfull...

:(

i know its a shame. but i dont think she's naive :D i jus hope she's happy

yea it was recorded twice. ive seen pictures from both. it use to bother. nd i was goin crazy bout it. but yup twice

Edited by LayDieeLoVe

2005 was definetely recorded twice. In one of Ana Beatriz Barros's video she's like saying the show went really well as I expected and I hope tonights one goes just as well. They have rehearsal in the morning around 11 then they spend early afternoon in makeup; they have a show around 3pm; then they do all the press stuff, intros for the CBS show etc and interviews; then the do another show (the one most of the big celebrities come to) around 7:30pm. It's being held at the Kodak theatre in LA this year so who knows what'll happen? :blink:

Plus with it being aired on CBS if their are any 'wardrobe malfunctions' that are a bit....controversial, then they have another clip of the same to replace it with.

the editing sucked this year. the models were great nd the show overall was great but some of the edits were :yuckky:

i hope they do a better job next year. nd NATASHA better be there :)

OH nd awesome pics craig. thank you

Edited by LayDieeLoVe

if she keeps losing weight she's most likely NOT gonna be part of the next VSFS... I mean they casted Julia last year and she's really skinny but at least she looks healthy... as natasha loses weight she starts looking ill :(

(and don't get me wrong: both models are in my top5 lol)

if she keeps losing weight she's most likely NOT gonna be part of the next VSFS... I mean they casted Julia last year and she's really skinny but at least she looks healthy... as natasha loses weight she starts looking ill :(

(and don't get me wrong: both models are in my top5 lol)

I KNOW she's lost so much weight lately :( . i hope she wont anymore.

Ok thank you for clearing this up :)

I thought it was recordet twise but now i know for sure!

And yea i don't know why she keeps losing weight..hey must make her ? Becouse she was thin before , but healthy thin & always looked great , now i don't know what's up wit that :(

I'd die if she's nt in the VSFS this year...

Edited by ~*BeTtY*~

I don't really like her in VS ads , becouse she doesn't look like herself ! Her body is made more curvier and her breast are obviously super enlarged & her face just looks different...

And i am just not used to see her model like this and stuff.

But the first hotpink 1 on the second row looks pretty good.

Edited by ~*BeTtY*~

I don't really like her in VS ads , becouse she doesn't look like herself ! Her body is made more curvier and her breast are obviously super enlarged & her face just looks different...

And i am just not used to see her model like this and stuff.

But the first hotpink 1 on the second row looks pretty good.

i actually like her in VS ads. they do make her breasts look fuller tho nd she's more tan. but if it wasnt for vs i would've nvr knew she exissted