Bellazon

Editorials

Guest Anonymous

well i don't know any other model ears look like ale.Her ears is just you know different.I think it is her....but yeah as you mentioned angle is weird.But i think its definetely her.Btw which editorial is that pic form and aelora do you know anythin new about ale?

The ears were what got me, too, Valmount. That and the hands. She has distinctive hands.

This is from Glamour April this year. My friend sent it to me, wondering if I thought it was her. Now I need to buy the magazine to inspect further!

And no, haven't heard anything new from the contacts lately.

Valmount, it doesn't look as if she is doing Armani this year. At least, I haven't received a confirmation regarding it.

Marsnoop - look at the lips and ears. Those are totally Ale. And I think the eyebrows are as well, especially the shape.... And no, I didn't win the auction, and I burst into tears because of it! Some bastard sniped me in the last ten seconds when my internet decided to move slowly. I've only been trying to get that damn Siberian ad four fricken times now!! Argh!

Hee! The trout is cute!

Seriously, I was so angry last night. Luckily, though, Carlos has promised that if he comes across those pics again, he will sell them to me exclusively. Here's hoping he can find them again!

I just get angry that so many of these things never end up being scanned and put online for others. I mean, I've seen the Siberian ad on Ebay four times now and none of the people who have won it are willing to share!

Turn the face sideways and you notice that it looks nothing like her. Looks more like Juliana Martin.

juliana8fn.jpg

face8hc.jpg

Okay, need everyone's help here because I'm having a debate with someone over this pic:  Is it Ale or not??  I say it is.  The ears, the eyes, the legs, the hands.  They're all her.  The angle is weird, though.

.exs.cx/img90/9378/alessa8nr.th.jpg