Bellazon

I just realised that if Babs is really dating Lewis Hamilton she would be a WAG  ?

WAG, ROY and Strong FanBase-popularity : COVER!  

it happened with Irina-Ronaldo and hanna davis case too. 

Lewis is a very popular racing car driver but im not sure if the mag SI is really interesting about car racing stuff..... 

2 minutes ago, MarVS said:

I just realised that if Babs is really dating Lewis Hamilton she would be a WAG  ?

Lewis is a very popular racing car driver but im not sure if the mag SI is really interesting about car racing stuff..... 

hopefully became reality but i think Barbara have to  be officially his girlfriend .  now is just strong rumours

2 hours ago, MarVS said:

Kate Bock is dating Kevin Love of the Cleveland Cavaliers NBA champs.

21 minutes ago, chowderhead said:

Kate Bock is dating Kevin Love of the Cleveland Cavaliers NBA champs.

7 minutes ago, MarVS said:

nobody cares about her lets be honest lol

I know... but I find it funny that once a girl is in Sports Illustrated she gets access to all these rich athletes and celebs. I wonder how many girls secretly want to be in Sports Illustrated just because it increases their chances of getting with an athlete. 

3 minutes ago, chowderhead said:

I know... but I find it funny that once a girl is in Sports Illustrated she gets access to all these rich athletes and celebs. I wonder how many girls secretly want to be in Sports Illustrated just because it increases their chances of getting with an athlete. 

Danielle Knudson got her superstar athlete without S.I.

so S.I. Can go fuuuuck themselves.