Fashion Battles.

lostdiadem

Special Fashion Battle #14;

Models
sUGlPnci.png

xDjg7j2J.png

suggested by peroxideblonde

Event: CFDA Awards 2016.
Celebs in order: Hilary Rhoda - Martha Hunt - Emily Ratajkowski - Taylor Marie Hill - Jacquelyn Jablonski - Doutzen Kroes - Shanina Shaik - Elsa Hosk - Sara Sampaio - Irina Shayk - Jourdan Dunn - Alessandra Ambrosio - Josephine Skriver - Rosie Huntington-Whiteley - Adriana Lima - Heidi Klum - Karlie Kloss - Daniela Lopez Osorio - Jasmine Tookes - Joan Smalls - Coco Rocha - Jessica Hart - Naomi Campbell - Constance Jablonski - Ashley Graham.

Rank your TOP 3 BEST DRESSED + 1 WORST DRESSED.

19 hours ago, lostdiadem said:

I know it's easier but I'm running out of battles between two with the same dress, so instead of closing everything, I changed type. :smile: 

Personally I would participate more if there were less options. Like maybe 10, at most 15, but no more. Or Split the options  into multiple rounds.

Here is another idea for you to consider, how about picking 5-10 outfits worn by the same celeb and voting on best & worst outfit. Or have 2 celebs each with about 5 outfits and vote on who has  better style :smile:

14 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Here is another idea for you to consider, how about picking 5-10 outfits worn by the same celeb and voting on best & worst outfit. Or have 2 celebs each with about 5 outfits and vote on who has  better style :smile:

Good idea! I was already thinking something like that but instead of putting two people with many dresses against each other, I just put one and you all can choose the best outfit, maybe from the same event through the years.