Bellazon

Lily-Rose Depp
Thumbnail

RebelleFleur

I agree with you but  but these IG girls are not fashion models so :idk:really, who cares about them? I really no nothing about the IG models & I can name only 2 I know - And to be honest with you, I don't think Lily is a better model than the girls you show me the pictures. Way more classy that's for sure :hehe:

Anyway, as I say I agree with you. Even about Abigail who is my guilty pleasure.

And if u want my opinion -oh you do!- Sophie Neophitou is an asshole. I can name many models working for VS *cough* Jo* cough* who are basic as shit! And if it's so easy to have Kate beautiful & cute face, Sophie should buy it for herself. And a brain too.

15 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

I agree with you but  but these IG girls are not fashion models so :idk:really, who cares about them? I really no nothing about the IG models & I can name only 2 I know - And to be honest with you, I don't think Lily is a better model than the girls you show me the pictures. Way more classy that's for sure :hehe:

Anyway, as I say I agree with you. Even about Abigail who is my guilty pleasure.

And if u want my opinion -oh you do!- Sophie Neophitou is an asshole. I can name many models working for VS *cough* Jo* cough* who are basic as shit! And if it's so easy to have Kate beautiful & cute face, Sophie should buy it for herself. And a brain too.

True.

Tbh I think Abigail makes a good glamour/lingerie model because her body is just spectacular. Besides, you can like anyone who want. It's your taste. This is just my 2 cents.

Oh I totally agree that Sophia is an asshole for sure. Those comments don't even apply to Kate. And lol @ she should buy herself Kate's face :rofl:

Kate Upton > than any IG model IMO. I think Kate reminds me of a 1950s American pin up.

Even though I think Irina Shayk is kind of beautiful and > than any IG model she actually reminds me more of a common IG model than Kate does. 

But yeah, I think Lily-Rose looks best when she's smiling (her smile is beautiful) or doing candid pics. When she tries it seems she comes across as flat or dead. :/ I think Lily has something very 'chic' about her. But yeah I followed her because she's Vanessa's daughter and I love Vanessa Paradise too! :wub: I find it cute how Lily idolizes and always posts pic of her mom.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

‘Planetarium’ Premiere at 2016 Toronto International Film Festival 09/10/2016

FPHCOhuz.jpg obCAu6XE.jpg NODEBwTE.jpg sMBPPR7n.jpg

AbbzDt1v.jpg OWR7UfrK.jpg lZG3eLII.jpg iv5YuG5F.jpg

cMME8jBN.jpg 8lPNaxhk.jpg 0maskqHt.jpg 17OdyrYt.jpg 

VAzczwXs.jpg hquPleX6.jpg duzMfT6v.jpg 6MA0NICl.jpg

Premiere 'The Dancer' in Paris 09/19/2016

UKTiLZZ9.jpg 91DDPMmb.jpg PnW1tY6C.jpg QXxFdJxY.jpg