Bellazon

Barbara Herrera
Thumbnail

CAHA

Yes I still don't want to post there even as a big as Barbara fan that I am :no: I don't use it alot either... Also I'm already busy with other forums so it's fine if someone posts anything if there willing to give credit I have no problem with it :hehe: and if anybody needs questions to be awnsered they should know who I am on BZ and on tFS (My name is AlwaysDestiny there) I just want to get her info on tFS straight it's bothering me :| .

Yes I still don't want to post there even as a big as Barbara fan that I am :no: I don't use it alot either... Also I'm already busy with other forums so it's fine if someone posts anything if there willing to give credit I have no problem with it :hehe: and if anybody needs questions to be awnsered they should know who I am on BZ and on tFS (My name is AlwaysDestiny there) I just want to get her info on tFS straight it's bothering me :| .

Hey you know who's a bigger cry baby than you? Nobody ...

am i rite?

:shifty:

Some pics i found, sorry if there are reposts.

There 5th one is new Thank you so much :flower: :heart: Barbara looks really young there... good find :)

Hey you know who's a bigger cry baby than you? Nobody ...

am i rite?

:shifty:

Excuse me, you don't know what I am going through right now just leave me alone if you going to say those things <_<

I really don't care or want to explain to you :cain: