Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

i just saw this. not all behati fans are dumb enough to go on hating lily for getting the fb xD https://instagram.com/p/9lty3Itm6q/?taken-by=beeprinsloolevine

there should be more fans like this bc this one is totally true.i mean... i'm not a big fan of lily either (even before it was announced that she's getting the fb but i'm still happy for her. this hardcore fans should really stop hating her so much, this is crazy and the dumbest thing ever. i mean vs don't give a shit about who deserves this most.

So much hate on the bra, but c'mon every year I read the same sh** about the FB and how "ugly" it is... I think if someone can design a good bra probably they would have a really good job in a really good design company but no... So stfu. In my opinion it looks good, it's cute and it looks very well on Lily. And again, I don't see Bee wearing a FB, not this year, not even in a million years. She's cute but no sexy, so yes, lily is a better option than her, and if she's leaving soon? Yea, probably, but this is a nice way to say goodbye to her and not leaving without this special treatment as angel. Hopefully bee gets it before she leaves and I hope she will (not a bee fan but cmon, no angel deserves to leave without it).

So much hate on the bra, but c'mon every year I read the same sh** about the FB and how "ugly" it is... I think if someone can design a good bra probably they would have a really good job in a really good design company but no... So stfu. In my opinion....

So basically you can't have a negative opinion about something unless you're an expert in that field, but it's fine for you to have an opinion on the bra? :rofl:

I will never understand this line of thought. Do I need to be a chef in a 5 star restaurant in order to know what food tastes good? It's completely objective, and I don't get why people are so upset that the bra isn't being well received.

I really like the bra when Pretty edited it without the firework spokes. The colours are really nice.

So much hate on the bra, but c'mon every year I read the same sh** about the FB and how "ugly" it is... I think if someone can design a good bra probably they would have a really good job in a really good design company but no... So stfu. In my opinion....

So basically you can't have a negative opinion about something unless you're an expert in that field, but it's fine for you to have an opinion on the bra? :rofl:

I will never understand this line of thought. Do I need to be a chef in a 5 star restaurant in order to know what food tastes good? It's completely objective, and I don't get why people are so upset that the bra isn't being well received.

I really like the bra when Pretty edited it without the firework spokes. The colours are really nice.

Well I must accept you're right. Everyone's opinions are right in their own way. And yes, it looks better without the fire spokes.

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2015 - CONFIRMED

Angels

1. Adriana Lima

2. Alesaandra Ambrosio

3. Behati Prinsloo

4. Candice Swanepoel

5. Lily Aldridge

6. Elsa Hosk

7. Jac Jagaciak

8. Jasmine Tookes

9. Kate Grigorieva

10. Lais Ribeiro

11. Martha Hunt

12. Romee Strijd

13. Sara Sampaio

14. Stella Maxwell

15. Taylor Hill

16. Rachel Hilbert [PINK Spokesmodel] (newcomer)

17. Barbara Fialho [Fit Model]

18. Cindy Bruna [Fit Model]

19. Daniela Braga

20. Devon Windsor [Fit Model]

21. Izabel Goulart

22. Joan Smalls

23. Josephine Skriver

24. Maria Borges

25. Maud Welzen

26. Shanina Shaik

27. Sui He

28. Yumi Lambert

29. Bella Hadid (newcomer) (unconfirmed)

30. Bridget Malcolm (newcomer)

31. Gigi Hadid (newcomer)

32. Leila Nda (newcomer)

33. Megan Puleri (newcomer)

34. Pauline Hoarau (newcomer)

35. Sanne Vloet (newcomer)

36. Valery Kaufman (newcomer)

37. Vita Sidorkina (newcomer)

38. Leomie Anderson (newcomer)

I'm thinking we should take Bella off until we get actual confirmation? :idk: Maybe we'll have a reverse Bee and Adam, and have shots of Bella cheering her ass off in the crowd for Gigi and Abel. :p I'm thinking that they would have confirmed her by now? Capitalize on Gigi's headlines.

I've been looking at the FB outfit and it's growing on me. Except for the sprays of gemstones - not even the ones on her hips look good to me. I like the colour, the shape of the cups and even the straps - it all looks so petite and feminine. I've liked the hip jewelry/chains for past outfits, but this one just looks off to me - a chain of tiny sunbursts (with thin beams) in different colours would have been prettier I think. There are fireworks in the shape of sunbursts. I really like Prettyphiles edit of the bra.

Also for Lily - or any flatchested girl - a triangle bikini pattern would work better. Heidi had a fantasybra made of metallinks one year. For Lily they could have lined it with some padding too if they absolutely insist on padding. I do miss the early 2000's shows when they had flatchested/small chested models strut their stuff without a bunch of cutlets in their bras.

I hope they don't announce any more models - even though that means some of my fave veterans won't make it this year. I hope all angels get at least three outfits - although chances are slim... so that already means 45 out of 70 outfits are spoken for... I can live with one outfit per nonangel.

Past years' bras in one pic.

They look similar and surprisingly the bras look very good all in one picture, Adri's look great without all that beads on the shoulder.

But maybe they should work with another jeweler next year for a different direction.

Imagine if these bras opened a segment each as discussed. Now that is one hell of a fireworks