Bellazon

18 hours ago, BallerinaFashionista said:

I’m seriously concerned about her health.

Me too! She is too thin and this is not a good way of looking. One serious illness and she has nothing to resist this. She should start to eat more.

But I could imagine it is much stress at moment and so she gets thinner and thinner... the other girl looks really fit and healthy desipite she is also very thin....

Love Kaia and I really hope stops with that and trys to get rest and good food.

My french is very limited but i think the first couple of seconds is : At the age of 16, in her first season Kaia Gerber literally ate New York, ate Milan, ate Paris.  It turns out she is cindy's daughter. I met them during her fittings at chanel.   The rest of the video, you can kind of hear Kaia speak in English tho its a little hard. I assume ate means something else...

Does anyone know how tall Kaia is? She seems to have grown during the past couple of years. 

1 hour ago, Juicyhermes said:

My french is very limited but i think the first couple of seconds is : At the age of 16, in her first season Kaia Gerber literally ate New York, ate Milan, ate Paris.  It turns out she is cindy's daughter. I met them during her fittings at chanel.   The rest of the video, you can kind of hear Kaia speak in English tho its a little hard. I assume ate means something else...

Does anyone know how tall Kaia is? She seems to have grown during the past couple of years. 

She's 5'9", or at least that's what her agency reports and it seems to match with seeing her next to other models.

6 minutes ago, MingoPants said:

She's 5'9", or at least that's what her agency reports and it seems to match with seeing her next to other models.

Thanks! 

Makes sense. I like her on the runway but she did look a tad shorter than other models during some of the finales (Fendi comes to mind). Cant wait to see what she books for campaigns. 

10 hours ago, Juicyhermes said:

Thank you!!

On 11/5/2017 at 11:54 AM, Juicyhermes said:

Since, Karl seems to love her, do you guys think get we will see her on Tuesday in Chengdu for Chanel Cruise?

If there are no paparazzi pictures for a few days, then I would say yes.