Bellazon

Brigitte Bardot
Thumbnail

saritaa

Model/Actress/Singer/Athlete ect. threads are not a place for venting of political disputes, bad feelings ect. or inciting debates about the like. If you registered just to talk about that, this is not the place...but hopefully you can find some other purpose here...~ Post Edited by Joe > Average

Actually, no it won't be deleted :flower: . "Last time you checked" and you registered a few monthys ago :idk: ? And it also seems fishy to me that several hours later you're so passionate about a post that was deleted within two minutes of being posted several hours ago...But anyway, I don't see the validity of the fact that you've seen all these things (and to my knowledge haven't reported?). Just because there are people getting away with murder somewhere has no bearing on whether an officer should overlook a speeding violation or not :idk: . We the staff are simularly in one place at a time, vastly outnumbered and we do what we can with what we see. But there is a rule against baiting and model/celeb threads aren't a place for drawn out debates ect. There isn't much reason to say all that here other than bait the fans as those are the ones that generally frequent the thread (and the fact that its the first post is an indication to me of either a troll or someone who registered for the sole purpose of stirring up a debate about that). If one person's ramblings have to be sensored for the general peace of the board, that's an easy sacrifice for the staff to make. I don't feel this thread is the place for that issue, that's not to say the same would go for a general discussion thread. In a thread such as the "Chat Thread" for example, it may not be conscrued as baiting since its geared at a general audience rather than a fan audience and wouldn't have been deleted more than likely. Contrary to whatever you may think my actions are with regard to the general board and not out of need to excercise dictatorship as I didn't have a problem with the post nor do I frequent the thread regularly.

"Last time you checked" and you registered a few monthys ago :idk: ?

What? Could you be more vague? No, the smiley doesn't help. If I used the wrong expression, my bad. My English is not as good as I like to think.

And it also seems fishy to me that several hours later you're so passionate about a post that was deleted within two minutes of being posted several hours ago...

Just what are you getting at? I happened to read this guy's post shortly after it had been posted. What's so suspicious about that? I was interested to see what kind of response, if any, that guy's post would generate.

That's it, really. You're the mod, Joe. I have nothing else to say. Thanks for hearing (reading) me.

Sergenius, Joe has chosen the good desicion!

I could answer to this person (who only subscrire to let this bad com coz he or she never let any other message on any topic!) so i could answer coz she or he said something wrong! she took real things to mix with gossip completly false to creat "his truth"! sorry I didn't want to answer coz I know this people is not here to know the truth or to discuss No,this people is here to dirty the topic and BB! coz I think I'm the only (maybe with Choco) to know the most of Brigitte! I have read her book I know her life so I know all gossips! but if you want to know the turth I will PM you I think it would be better coz here we are in a topic dedicated to brigitte so for her fans not to people who wants to hurt her fans with wrongs informations

so Joe is here to preserve the peace and the good mood

I just have to say that Joe Average seems like a good guy, and Sergenius, a friend of mine, is also a good guy. This isn't the end of the world, here. I'm sure you guys can calm down and find some common ground. I've often gotten into fights with mods on other forums, which I've usually regretted. It's usually all a misunderstanding. You guys listen to your elders, here! Think about things. If you can't agree with each other on such trivial things as this, how can we ever expect to get along on the big things? Take a deep breath, swallow your pride, and proceed. Carefully, and respectfully. It's no big deal. We can work it out. No two people can usually agree on any one thing, But at the same time, we don't want to ram our opinions down the other folk's throats. Take it easy...everyone is different, and has their own opinion.

(Just think what it would be like if it was like Jerry Springer). We can rise ourselves above that, surely.

I'm not a troll, whatever that means, and I never go online to comment on anything except, unfortunately this one time. I should probably have read your rules etc, so apologies for that, and I did sign in just to write that one comment. but I was so amazed at the unrestrained adulation that you guys devoted to some has been. I am a french diplomat living abroad. I know probably a lot about this woman through her political endeavours and her ex husband (the one who fathered her only child) and not solely through her own biography as some claimed having read. I am not here to soil her image, just to let you know what her image really is in France.....that of an empty headed racist and extremely repulsive cow, who's married to a front national guy and blathers incessantly about animal rights without having the guts to do right by her own blood. Je suis desolee si les fans veulent garder la tete profondemment enterree dans leur posterieur. Merci !

Alright, are you satisfied now :idk: ?...~ Post Edited by Joe > Average