Bellazon

Brigitte Bardot
Thumbnail

saritaa

bri

Hello Nathali,

could you tell me where you have picked up these scans and pictures? :jimmy:

Because I'm sick of you stealing some of my scans and autographs of my own collection that I put on another site; :anger: :beating:

Rather than consult a copy, I invite all members of this site to go on the original website where you can find all the original pictures and scans :

http://fan-de-bb.forumpro.fr/

Some of us speak English and we are very sympathetic! ;)

don't hesitate come and see us!

Cordially,

zebulon51

bri

Hello Nathali,

Because I'm sick of you stealing some of my scans and autographs of my own collection that I put on another site; :anger: :beating:

Rather than consult a copy, I invite all members of this site to go on the original website where you can find all the original pictures and scans :

Cordially,

zebulon51

Hello Zebulon, so where are the sympathetic ones? :whistle: This is your first post and you come here to accuse people of "stealing". I dont know of which files you speak, or if they're yours at all, but if you want people to visit your site, please try to be nicer. My advice is, if you want to keep your BB scans private, don't put them on the Internet. I uploaded alot of BB stuff on a site and now see those pictures circulating on some other sites too. I dont mind it, I'm HAPPY to see that BB has many fans. I'm more than happy to share. I can't stand when some people act like Internet police and want to limit everyone and everything.

There's a nice community on this board, and especially this thread, please don't come here to fight. We like to keep it fun and friendly. :) Take care.

bri

Hello Nathali,

Cordially,

zebulon51

hi zebulon.i get brigitte pictures in a lot of sites,and the site you mentioned is one of them(which i think is a wonderful site by the way).i didn`t know the fan-de-bb avoid "stealing" their pictures because who isn`t a member can go there and see all the pictures.i must clarify for everybody that all the pictures i post here are circulating on the internet.i never scanned a magazine or anything(i don`t have a scanner).i just look for pictures and when i find rare ones or interesting that i believe never have seen in bellazon. i post them here.some pictures i posted here,somebody posted again and i particularlly don`t care.my inttention here is to just to share brigitte`s pictures or information.i don`put credits because i simply can`t remember every site i visited and i must admit i don`t remember seen your name in that site.(but don`t worry,i`ll take care. if i see your name there,i won`t pick up the picture.are you registered there with the name zebulon also?).then,i`m sorry for any incovenience.i only must warn you that i still have a bunch of photos from that site in my archives(as well as photos from others sites)and i`ll certainly post them here.i would`n t like to post yours but i can`t remember which ones they are as i said before.oh,and i`ll put the credits if i remember some of the pictures are from fan-de-bb.

child :heart: .i agree with a lot of what you have said.

bri

Hello Nathali,

Cordially,

zebulon51

It happens everywhere and to everyone and in fact, you can't do anything to prevent it unless you add a watermark on your pics or don't post it on Internet, so just live with it and not being so frustrated, enjoy the forum, this is a great place where people share great pics :wave: